Game of Thrones Season 3

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
anyone know if its on netflix?

wouldnt mind giving it a watch

I watched it somewhere else.

As I was walking to church my laptop fell out of my hand.

When my adopted children (All poor orphans who I decided needed a home) picked the laptop up for me it inadvertently switched itself on and redirected to a site on the interweb (I think that's what it's called) that carried game of thrones the complete first and second series for free.

Next week I was at the confessional box for being a helper of terrorism and the FBI are after me.

dazdon said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
anyone know if its on netflix?

wouldnt mind giving it a watch

I watched it somewhere else.

As I was walking to church my laptop fell out of my hand.

When my adopted children (All poor orphans who I decided needed a home) picked the laptop up for me it inadvertently switched itself on and redirected to a site on the interweb (I think that's what it's called) that carried game of thrones the complete first and second series for free.

Next week I was at the confessional box for being a helper of terrorism and the FBI are after me.

G.O.T. is oficially the most pirated tv show in history..true story.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4XSeW4B5Rg&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4XSeW4B ... r_embedded</a>

Wow!!

So how many seasons will catch up with the books that have been written already, it's my understanding that the author is a it of a pisshead and it will take ages for him to finish.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfSXhMzWoA4[/youtube]

This is the newest, cant wait to see the rw.

Blue Maverick said:
So how many seasons will catch up with the books that have been written already, it's my understanding that the author is a it of a pisshead and it will take ages for him to finish.

Just read this...

Martin: Well, I’m writing book 6, The Winds of Winter. I’m starting to worry because everybody keeps asking me, “What are you going to do, if David and Dan and the show catches up to you?,” and I didn’t think it was a problem before, but they’re moving faster than I am and it’s beginning to scare me. I have not failed to notice this. I feel sometimes as if I’m laying track for a railroad and I can hear the locomotive coming up behind me. It’s building speed and I see the smoke and I hear the whistle coming, and I better keep laying that track pretty fast ‘cause I’ll get squashed, if the locomotive comes. But, I still have a pretty considerable lead, or at least that’s what I’m telling myself. Season 3 is only the first half of book 3. Season 4 will be the second half of book 3. And then, I have book 4 and book 5, and those are gigantic books which have to be recombined because they’re actually parallel. I’m hoping those will be at least two seasons, maybe three. That will give me some time to finish book 6. By the time they’re doing that season, I’ll be writing book 7. That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.