Game of Thrones Season 3

without a dream said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Isn't this season and the next season of the tv show the same book?

I imagibne so 'book 3' is in 2 separate books though and a hell of a lot happens in them considering the length.

Aye so the next two seasons cover book 3 then season 5 and 6 will run book 4 and 5 at the same time.

bluemoon73 said:
without a dream said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Isn't this season and the next season of the tv show the same book?

I imagibne so 'book 3' is in 2 separate books though and a hell of a lot happens in them considering the length.

Aye so the next two seasons cover book 3 then season 5 and 6 will run book 4 and 5 at the same time.

It's gonna be interesting to see how they manage to run "a feast for crows" and "a dance with dragons" together! There both massive books and I think he's (Martin) is right it could take 3 seasons of the tv show to cover everything!!

Blue Maverick said:
So how many seasons will catch up with the books that have been written already, it's my understanding that the author is a it of a pisshead and it will take ages for him to finish.

I'm reading the third book at the minute, at a guess I'd say seven or eight series will cover the first five books.

Jon Snow's story is the one I'm more interested in at the moment, plus I have a strange urge to do horriffic things to the ginger bird (the wildling).

I'm always quite looking forward to Daenarys, in general.

(need to finish The Walking Dead this week before Game of Thrones starts)

Timmmmahhhh said:
Blue Maverick said:
So how many seasons will catch up with the books that have been written already, it's my understanding that the author is a it of a pisshead and it will take ages for him to finish.

I'm reading the third book at the minute, at a guess I'd say seven or eight series will cover the first five books.

Jon Snow's story is the one I'm more interested in at the moment, plus I have a strange urge to do horriffic things to the ginger bird (the wildling).

I'm always quite looking forward to Daenarys, in general.

(need to finish The Walking Dead this week before Game of Thrones starts)
Oh yes.

10xefdj.jpg

1zqc0ow.jpg

KinkladzeNo10 said:
bluemoon73 said:
without a dream said:

It's gonna be interesting to see how they manage to run "a feast for crows" and "a dance with dragons" together! There both massive books and I think he's (Martin) is right it could take 3 seasons of the tv show to cover everything!!

Well its only half of dance with dragons that is set at the same time as Affc, Just read the Theon sample chapter from Winds of winter,its up on George R R Martins new website, awesome, [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4XSeW4B5Rg[/youtube]

Another preview :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzxOv-KF9do[/youtube]

Catch up for season 1+2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.