Game of Thrones Season 3

Is this the show on SKY which is set in some medieval time with loads and loads of shagging and lots of killing?

If so never seen it, but lots of the "lads" at work think it's the best thing on TV

Churchill123 said:
Is this the show on SKY which is set in some medieval time with loads and loads of shagging and lots of killing?

If so never seen it, but lots of the "lads" at work think it's the best thing on TV

just finished the 1st series.

plenty of shagging, one lesbian scene that is grade A wank material.

plenty of killing

and plenty of politics bollocks going on.

I thought it was epic.

ban-mcfc said:
Churchill123 said:

plenty of killing

I thought it was epic.

Just found it on dailymotion - Crackin TV

Got it on whilst on a conference call with work...

Churchill123 said:
ban-mcfc said:
Churchill123 said:

plenty of killing

I thought it was epic.

Just found it on dailymotion - Crackin TV

Got it on whilst on a conference call with work...

when they're on the sofa and that guy with the goatee comes in!?

i was watching it thinking "i'm coming back to this" lol

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
just started watching season two, can anyone say what happens with the red comet ???

Well nothing but an old westerosi wives tale is that a Red comet symbolises the return of dragons whilst in the East they say its to show the return of Azor Ahai who is prophesized to return to fight the white walkers.

bluemoon73 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
just started watching season two, can anyone say what happens with the red comet ???

Well nothing but an old westerosi wives tale is that a Red comet symbolises the return of dragons whilst in the East they say its to show the return of Azor Ahai who is prophesized to return to fight the white walkers.

And with Melisandre pimping Stannis up as the returning Azor, my money is on Dany and her dragons!

As to who takes on The Others - has to be a job for the Snow man?

1961_vintage said:
bluemoon73 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

And with Melisandre pimping Stannis up as the returning Azor, my money is on Dany and her dragons!

As to who takes on The Others - has to be a job for the Snow man?

well cant say to much as i cant figure out the spoiler button but i am a big Stannis fan and as for Jon Snow, lets hope George Martin gives the Starks a break.

If the finale of season 3 is what I am thinking (and hoping) it will be then I can't wait for the reaction of those who haven't read the books. It will be epic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.