Game of Thrones season 5

Dogtanian said:
TCIB said:
They will do a simulcast for 170 countries but not the uk :-D

I will be downloading the 1080p x264 rip anyway but still shitty from sky.

That is very poor from Sky,it has to be one of the top shows they have as well.

They put it on the one Sky channel you can't watch on Virgin Media with the XL package aswell. The fucking reptile murdoch cunts.

Been binge watching the complete reruns on HBO latin América.

Some spoilers already for the book readers, but we knew already who the eunuch was conspiring for.

But I expect more spoilers in season 5 as long as the lazy GRRM will not write a fucking page the more.

April 12th it is, is there a City fixture that day?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2ri8RhSnw[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BIxE1LWSEA&list=WL&index=6[/video]

CelesteItis said:

Some spoilers already for the book readers, but we knew already who the eunuch was conspiring for.

But I expect more spoilers in season 5 as long as the lazy GRRM will not write a fucking page the more.

How did you know who Varys was conspiring for? i'm a huge fan of the books and no mention.

Dogtanian said:
CelesteItis said:

How did you know who Varys was conspiring for? i'm a huge fan of the books and no mention.

The trailer makes it clear who he is conspiring for. He conspires for someone different in the books, and the chapter he reveals it is one of the best in the book.

SlinkyKinky said:
Dogtanian said:
CelesteItis said:

The trailer makes it clear who he is conspiring for. He conspires for someone different in the books, and the chapter he reveals it is one of the best in the book.

Ah right you mean the false prince i take it? i didn't think it stated it as a fact in the book just slight hints that led to guess work.

101toMR said:
Loved it when it first came out but I get the feeling they have thinned it out to get more series out of it.

Haha no mate they have condensed it.

101toMR said:
Loved it when it first came out but I get the feeling they have thinned it out to get more series out of it.

I think this is just how the books are written. Some of the more hardcore fans are pretty convinced that George R.R. Martin just has no idea how to tie up all of the different threads into one satisfying conclusion.

I've been thinking that I might give the next season a miss. Watching them one season at a time feels very slow, and my favourite experience was watching season 1-3 in order so might let it skip ahead again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.