Game of Thrones (season 8)

I thought the Night King was from the Stark house and he was Brandon the breakers brother originally?

Also did anyone else notice that last season when Cersei was quizzed about being pregnant by Tyrion she wasn’t drinking wine? Then in the first episode of season 8 after Euron slipped away with her she was drinking wine afterwards? So was she lying to Tyrion about being pregnant or has Euron forced her back to drinking already?

She's probably being a bit tricksy with Euron and will tell him that the baby is his.

A lot of theories now leaning to the nights king being a Karstark originally and his sigil is a more basic version of their sun symbol.

Best and most crazy theory I have seen is the reddit one that he is actually Haviland Tuf and whatever planet westeros is on was one he visited, hence why his sigil is the milky way.

I think the symbol refers to the place of the white walker's creation where the man was tied to the tree and had dragonglass pushed through his chest to turn him into the Night King which Bran sees in a flashback. They've done it before in previous seasons.

i believe it was the Targaryen crest, if the conspiracy theories hold weight.... how else did the night king ride the dragon?? Or it was a message that he was coming after the breaker of chains

I think the symbol refers to the place of the white walker's creation where the man was tied to the tree and had dragonglass pushed through his chest to turn him into the Night King which Bran sees in a flashback. They've done it before in previous seasons.

Yep, this is my take as well

Battle episode coming up

It's not the Targaryen sigil.

Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_9.02.11_PM.0.png

game-of-thrones-white-walkers-cave-drawings-patterns-1-20009352.jpg

s7.jpg

screen-shot-2017-03-10-at-1-10-08-pm.png
screen-shot-2017-03-10-at-1-24-19-pm.png

i believe it was the Targaryen crest, if the conspiracy theories hold weight.... how else did the night king ride the dragon?? Or it was a message that he was coming after the breaker of chains

After consulting the Wiki for 10 mins -
The Night King is one of the First Men, who came to Westeros from Essos 6,000 years ago. The Dragons got discovered in Essos by the Valerians 5,000 years ago, and the Targaryan house came sometime after that - so long after the Night King was already a white walker, but in theory he could be an an ancient ancestor of the Targaryans.

It doesn't look like it is a targaryan Crest anyway just the same spiral motif used throughout the show. I can't wait to find out what spurred the white Walkers into action though.

Last edited:
One potential storyline that's been brought into a place to be introduced, but may not be.

In the books, the Golden Company were led by the surviving son of Rhaegar Targaryon and Elia Dorne and turned on the Lannisters, but there was no indication of their stance on Danaerys. This might not happen as Jon seems to have taken this Targaryen role.

Maybe the White Walkers are climate change fighting back against humanity, they can wipe it out and the Earth can prosper again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.