Game of Thrones (season 8)

Gendry, I reckon the whole sex scene and scenes with Arya are setting him up to die in the crypt next week to fill out her character arc. She's done a lot since King's landing but hasn't failed in a while.

Interesting but I think

The survivors are
Jon
Davos
Arya
Sansa
Tormund
Tyrion
Gendry
Sam
Bran
Yara

Those Dying
Beric
Danny
Euron
The mountain
Cersie
Jaimie
Tollet
Greyworn

Could go either way

Jorah, lyanna, Podrick, Brianne, the hound

The show will come full circle and the starks will all survive and find some kind of happiness, which is why I think Gendry won't die, Arya may not stay with him bit won't lose him either

Interesting but I think

The survivors are
Jon
Davos
Arya
Sansa
Tormund
Tyrion
Gendry
Sam
Bran
Yara
Those Dying
Beric
Danny
Euron
The mountain
Cersie
Jaimie
Tollet

Could go either way

Jorah, lyanna, Podrick, Brianne, the hound

The show will come full circle and the starks will all survive and find some kind of happiness, which is why I think Gendry won't die, Arya may not stay with him bit won't lose him either
You've got far too many there.

What surviving?

That will be it, most of the population with be killed mind and the unsullied and dothraki are for it I reckon, bit at least 7 main charactors to survive in my opinion.
Surviving, yeah. I reckon it'll be a bloodbath. There's at least two major battles to go.

Slightly interesting aside:

I believe none of the Valyrian steel being brought to the battle is from the family of the person wielding it.

Jon: Mormont
Jorah: Tarly
Brienne: Stark
Arya: Lannister

Have I missed anyone?

I believe none of the Valyrian steel being brought to the battle is from the family of the person wielding it.

Have I missed anyone?
Jaime: Stark (Jeoffrey's sword)

Arya's dagger belonged to Baelish.

Have I missed anyone?

Jaime has the other half of neds sword with widdows wail

Are they Valyrian steel?

If so, I’ll add them to the “Swingers Club” list.
Yep. Ice (the stark sword) was a greatsword, they melted it down to make 2. Brienne has Jamie's and Jamie has Jeoffrey's. Arya's dagger was Littlefinger's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.