Game of Thrones (season 8)

i expected Jon to walk through the blue dragon fire, he’s already died but nothing much seems to have been made of this, good call on Sam at the end working on the book. I wonder if Bron will kill Jamie or suddenly turn on Cersei

I have just watched it for the third time and it gets better and better with each viewing. The music is amazing, as are the action sequences. (I'll just ignore the fact that the tactics used by the army of light are woeful.)
As Jon tries to get across the courtyard to the wierwood tree. Sam is rolling around the floor with a wight- stabbing him twice.
There's a picture of Arya's knife in one of the books that Sam Stole from the citadel. I was rewatching those episodes last week.

Things that would have improved it:
- Jon fighting with the Night King. If only for a short time with the Night King raising the dead to get Jon out of his hair so he could get to Bran.
- Jon being hit by Viserion lightning and it having no effect (he is a Targaryen after all).
- More accurate defensive battle tactics. Though that would have deprived us of the Dothraki lights going out scene. Certainly the war engines behind the Infantry and use of the wall defenses to sweep the dead away from the walls and to boil the undead in burning oil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.