Game of Thrones

Here's my theory. The Night King is the Mad King. Like Darth Vader. We already have a Luke and Leia

I actually think this is who'll end up on the iron throne, Martin doesn't give a fuck about killing characters off people are fond of and think this is how it'll pan out.

Also what ever happened to the baby the Night King picked up at the end of series 5?

surely the king that was promised will be the result of incest, thus Jon will inevitably die??

I thought it was just accepted it's Danaerys. Don't you remember the insanely heavy footed "OH No, you misunderstand my queen, it can be a prince or princess - or if you read the books Aemon basically says as much.

I thought it was just accepted it's Danaerys. Don't you remember the insanely heavy footed "OH No, you misunderstand my queen, it can be a prince or princess - or if you read the books Aemon basically says as much.

i do recall but obviously the outcome isn't written yet.... as a betting man I'd say it's why he was brought back by the lord of light, Beric alludes to it also....Jon could never be king, however his heir could and allow dany to reign until such a day

i do recall but obviously the outcome isn't written yet.... as a betting man I'd say it's why he was brought back by the lord of light, Beric alludes to it also....Jon could never be king, however his heir could and allow dany to reign until such a day

The problem with that is Azor Ahai made the sword which defeated his enemy by plunging it into his wife's heart to temper it. So if Jon is AA, he'll have to kill Danny to Kill the night king. Which I suppose could happen, as I don't think they'll end the series with Danny+Jon being an incestuous targeryian royal famil. Maybe Tyrion as regent until the baby is old enough?

The problem with that is Azor Ahai made the sword which defeated his enemy by plunging it into his wife's heart to temper it. So if Jon is AA, he'll have to kill Danny to Kill the night king. Which I suppose could happen, as I don't think they'll end the series with Danny+Jon being an incestuous targeryian royal famil. Maybe Tyrion as regent until the baby is old enough?

lightbringer doesn't necessarily have to be a sword though, many theories point towards the dragons being lightbringer, as Danaerys burnt her love (Khal Drogo) in order to hatch the dragons.

I don't think it'll be as easy as black and white (well in the books anyway), and I think the whole Prince/Princess thing is to throw off the audience. Jon will be Azor but it won't play out the same way as the original prophet. It will most likely explain why Lyanna died during child birth, something along of the lines of Jon having some sort of magical entity that cost Lyanna her life as well.

Saw sam was goimg to be on soccee am (which os shite btw) so turned over "who do you support?" Bradley: "United"

Well fuck Sam, he can get fried by the ice dragon rag twat ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.