Games you want replayed after bad decisions

Liverpool away 2021. Give Milner the red card.
Liverpool at home 2022. Give Fabinho the red card.
Liverpool away 2019. Book TAA for handball, give City a penalty. Also review Salah's offside for the second goal.
Liverpool away 2018. Chalk off their first goal for offside, give City their legit away goal that was chalked off.
Liverpool at home 2018. Give us Sané's goal and have us go in 2-0 up at half-time.

Do I need to keep going?
You missed Salah’s penalty shouldn’t be given when he was ‘shot’ by a slight shoulder tug of Dias

Strangely another game at old Trafford FA cup we were in front from a Rosler goal Utd were struggling when ref gave them biggest joke penalty I’ve ever seen, also semi final league cup v Liverpool Reeves scored early doors Liverpool player and Clements collided ref gives them a free kick, then to compound his great display power puts in a great tackle free kick and they score from it grrrr.
Yep, never forgiven that snide little ref Alan Wilkie in the scum FA cup match.

And the nailed on pen not given from when Sterling got his legs took out from under him
And the two penalties (foul on Dzeko and Skrtel handball late on) that we should have been awarded in the 2013/14 "This does not slip" game at Anfield that we lost 3-2. And Clattenburg giving us a freekick for simulation by Suarez, who'd already been booked but he didn't get the second yellow he should have.

Last edited:
Red card for Skrtel's Kung Fu kick in Jo's lower back. Ruined that lads entire career at city, would have had Haaland numbers otherwise.

Should absolutely let Liverpool replay the second half. Again and again, until they get a result they like. It's truly the only way the whole world can give an even nearly acceptable apology.

Unfortunately I can foresee some idiot now going after the var team personally. Liverpool FC should show a bit of respect and afterthought and realise whipping up their own fans into a frenzy of injustice will only lead somewhere bad. Yeah, I know, self awareness isn't a strong point of theirs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.