Games you want replayed after bad decisions

Liverpool away 2021. Give Milner the red card.
Liverpool at home 2022. Give Fabinho the red card.
Liverpool away 2019. Book TAA for handball, give City a penalty. Also review Salah's offside for the second goal.
Liverpool away 2018. Chalk off their first goal for offside, give City their legit away goal that was chalked off.
Liverpool at home 2018. Give us Sané's goal and have us go in 2-0 up at half-time.

Do I need to keep going?

Yes! There must be more wrong decisions that went Liverpool's way against City.

So taking on from the dippers being whiney little pricks and saying they want a game replayed due to a bad decision, what game would you like to see replayed?

Im started with the derby at the swamp last year, that decisions was a travesty on every level and if they hadnt been given that they could still be playing now and not have scored.
Is it Liverpool demanding a replay or a random pundit??
To answer your question though - none. Those games have come and gone and lets look forward, not backwards

To answer your question though - none. Those games have come and gone and lets look forward, not backwards
Not when it comes to the rags or the dippers: I want to bear a grudge against those two for the rest of my life and never ever forget when we were robbed...AGAIN!
I want to go to my grave a bitter and twisted man because hating those bastard red clubs is my hobby for life.

Strangely another game at old Trafford FA cup we were in front from a Rosler goal Utd were struggling when ref gave them biggest joke penalty I’ve ever seen, also semi final league cup v Liverpool Reeves scored early doors Liverpool player and Clements collided ref gives them a free kick, then to compound his great display power puts in a great tackle free kick and they score from it grrrr.
The one where Roy Keane complained about the decision until he realised it was for united, then clapped?

Wales v Scotland qualifying game for the 1978 World Cup, Joe the **** Jordan handballed it and ref gave a pen.....to Scotland.
Jordan was/is a ****, not that i'm bitter

I can't even remember the score but there was a home game in the CL groups against Ajax that was a whole different level of bent. I was honestly flabbergasted in the stands. It was worse than the South Korea games in the 2002 World Cup.

Sergio’s winning goal against QPR. Should of had a pen instead. Balotelli….

All the games city have played Liverpool and United. Every single match you will find a bent decision.

Liverpool away 2021. Give Milner the red card.
Liverpool at home 2022. Give Fabinho the red card.
Liverpool away 2019. Book TAA for handball, give City a penalty. Also review Salah's offside for the second goal.
Liverpool away 2018. Chalk off their first goal for offside, give City their legit away goal that was chalked off.
Liverpool at home 2018. Give us Sané's goal and have us go in 2-0 up at half-time.

Do I need to keep going?

You can throw in just how those games get reffed generally. Robertson just runs into players and takes them out, but because he's not swinging a leg they let him carry on doing it time after time. Sterling never had a chance there, barely got a foul ever. Should have had 3 penalties or so on his own there over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.