Games you want replayed after bad decisions

Red card for Skrtel's Kung Fu kick in Jo's lower back. Ruined that lads entire career at city, would have had Haaland numbers otherwise.

Should absolutely let Liverpool replay the second half. Again and again, until they get a result they like. It's truly the only way the whole world can give an even nearly acceptable apology.

Unfortunately I can foresee some idiot now going after the var team personally. Liverpool FC should show a bit of respect and afterthought and realise whipping up their own fans into a frenzy of injustice will only lead somewhere bad. Yeah, I know, self awareness isn't a strong point of theirs.
Shouldn't Liverpool get booked for constantly moaning at the match officals VAR, the VAR office cleaners etc

The one where Roy Keane complained about the decision until he realised it was for united, then clapped?
That’s the one but I think it was Steve Bruce, we were at far end so didn’t have best of views, until saw it on tv really was just laughable. Great following from City that day too.

At home versus Crystal Palace in 87/88.

The referee was caught hook, line and sinker by the Palace forward (Bright or Wright, can’t remember) running into Eric Nixon, who was already on a yellow, and sent him off.

Leading one nil at the time and ended up losing 3-1.
Think Eric had already had his nose broken in this game if I’m not mistaken,like you can’t remember if it was wright or bright favouring Wright, to be fair to ref when he charged Eric he did slug him one.The Kippax wasn’t happy that day.

Last edited:
Liverpool away 2021. Give Milner the red card.
Liverpool at home 2022. Give Fabinho the red card.
Liverpool away 2019. Book TAA for handball, give City a penalty. Also review Salah's offside for the second goal.
Liverpool away 2018. Chalk off their first goal for offside, give City their legit away goal that was chalked off.
Liverpool at home 2018. Give us Sané's goal and have us go in 2-0 up at half-time.

Do I need to keep going?
Yes please

One that my fellow FOCs may remember and isn't a City match but surprise surprise it involved the red scouse.
1977 FA Cup SF at Maine Rd, Everton v Liverpool - last minute, score is 2-2 and Bryan Hamilton deflected a cross in with his torso to make it 3-2 to Everton. Ref Clive Thomas decides, despite being behind Hamilton and having no view, that he handled it and disallows the goal. Inevitably, Liverpool won the replay.

Yep, never forgiven that snide little ref Alan Wilkie in the scum FA cup match.
clearly a shareholder... probably sold them all the next day though, given the increase in share price on the back of reaching the latter stages ofthe FA Cup.

The Chelsea game where Dinho got sent off for pushing Fabregas. We could go back and book him after the 4th and 10th foul, instead of getting away with it all game. Horrid player, accommodated all the time he was here.
His wife is alright, though. Allegedly.

Early on in that game came the worst display of cheating from a referee that I have ever seen.

Aguero intercepts a loose pass, goes past David Luiz outside the Chelsea box, gets cleaned out and the ref puts the whistle to his mouth but doesn't blow it. The City players crowd round him to demand a red card for last man, the referee - Anthony fucking Taylor somehow puts the whistle away and waves play on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.