Garcia and his fans from last season

Kun Aguero said:
NipHolmes said:
[flash=][/flash]
kenzie115 said:
I think we should reserve judgement until we've seen him play a few games under the new manager. We've seen the difference he's made to Dzeko, and to a lesser extent Nasri, it's not unreasonable to suggest that Garcia's performances may improve from last year too.

The big difference to Dzeko is speeded up play and width. As for Nasri, being played through the centre always is a bonus for the lad mate. When he's out wide he's rotten, played through the middle he's one of the best in the league imho.

-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:31 pm --

Ray78 said:
Did a very good job at Stoke in the FA Cup game last season at centre back and even though he isn't a destroyer he does a very good job screening which is more than useful when play the Champions League.

Watford game in the FA cup?

In fairness he was very good v Stoke, good headed goal although I think that was a league game.

When we beat them 1-0, Zaba scored. Garcia was class. Johnny come lately.

What fucking game you on about? I mentioned his league one where he scored a header?

Drew with a dodgy handball via Crouch.

Edit, to compound this point.
I even mentioned it was a league game in that post at the bottom, take a look yourself.

Now wind your neck in. Your location is apt.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but those of you who rate Garcia are abusing the privilege.

Seriously, anyone blaiming Garcia for this game is just plain wrong. If he'd done any of the crap that Hart, Yaya, Zaba, Lescott or Clichy had done for the goals then he'd be lynched. Practically our only defensive player in the game who wasn't at fault in the goals. Give the scapegoating a rest for a week

BigOscar said:
Seriously, anyone blaiming Garcia for this game is just plain wrong. If he'd done any of the crap that Hart, Yaya, Zaba, Lescott or Clichy had done for the goals then he'd be lynched. Practically our only defensive player in the game who wasn't at fault in the goals. Give the scapegoating a rest for a week

He wasn't at fault because his mistakes were lucky enough to not turn into goals. Beaten for pace again over the top. He wasn't the biggest problem today, I agree, but he still looked uncomfortable and problematic. Which isn't entirely his fault, it just isn't his position

It was actually Zaba's man that scored 2 goals, and Hart's fault for not watching the ball and commanding his area.

BigOscar said:

He almost gifted them a goal with a terrible backwards header that forced Hart into a decent save

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.