Garcia and his fans from last season

kun said:
Credit where credit's due, he was very good yesterday.

Yes he was. The goal was a fluke. He'll never be brilliant but, as usual, most people on BM seem incapable of saying he's a decent squad player, no more and no less than that. I would have played Lescott but what do I know.

Garcia was very good yesterday so credit where credit's due.

A caveat to that was that we were playing a West Ham side without a recognised strike not Bayern, but you can only beat what's in front of you and beat them we did and Garcia played very well. I've always said he'd make a better CB than DM, but alas I still think he's below the consistent quality we need.

Bloody hell is this right Garcia was good yesterday . To me he wasn't that bad last year . Like I say Garcia will be a good squad player when called upon .

Dont watch it usually but the sunday Football Focus on BBC was about to lay into Garcia big time when they lost the sound from Villa Park. Who is this joker Walker ? He said Garcia Nastasic was a nightmare partnership at Stoke and in previous games and they had been responsible for big mistakes ! Can somebody tell me when Garcia was responsible for a mistake that led to a goal in any game ? This guy is clueless, like a lot of people on this site. Furthermore, the so called 'experts' were about to slate Garcia ( by the way wasn't he excellent at Stoke or am I dreaming ? ) which is just bandwagon jumping. They clearly either do not watch games or are utterly clueless. Probably the same people who have been calling Kolarov shite for months but have now realised they have made a terrible mistake by bandwagon jumping ! Now, if we want to talk about liabilities we could talk about Richards positionsal sense, or Hart's inability to come off the line to cut out balls over the top ( both at fault for this on saturday ). Or perhaps Walker could start a debate on why Kompany is shite following his shocking mistake at Villa Park,etc, not that captain fantastic is shite by any means but his mistakes seem to get forgotten very quickly ! It's a team game and City were briliant on saturday, yet the BBC were ready to single out one team member without any justification whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.