Garcia and his fans from last season

If the overhead kick had been on the halfway line Vaz Te would have been penalised for dangerous kicking. He could have taken Garcia's
head off. these things should be outlawed if there is an opposing player close to. Should have been a free kick to City. Having said that
I remember Adebayor scoring a very similar goal for Arsenal against Hart.

FantasyIreland said:
The sooner we can rid ourselves of this bloke the better,he has nothing to offer our first team and is preventing us signing someone who can.

A terrible purchase.

-- 23 Aug 2013 01:21 --

NoahCity said:
He'll be back up to Yaya/Fernandinho along with Milner, Rodwell and Barry.

He's pub league in comparison to the above.
WORD.

dave bacuzzi said:
If the overhead kick had been on the halfway line Vaz Te would have been penalised for dangerous kicking. He could have taken Garcia's
head off. these things should be outlawed if there is an opposing player close to. Should have been a free kick to City. Having said that

Agree. Overhead kicks should be outlawed if an opponent is closely. Then there's only a couple of nails left in football's coffin before we can all go home.

dave bacuzzi said:

You are joking surely?

Garcia played brilliantly yesterday. His defensive heading is excellent and I guess the result and performances vindicates the managers decision to leave Lescott on the bench.

Garcia still doesn't look comfortable putting himself about. Can't help but feel a few good games and we would see a completely different player.

King Geedorah said:
Garcia still doesn't look comfortable putting himself about. Can't help but feel a few good games and we would see a completely different player.

Hopefully by the end of January, we will see a completely different player.

mancity5 said:
King Geedorah said:

Hopefully by the end of January, we will see a completely different player.

Haha, let's hope so.

A poor replacement for Nigel De Jong but I remember not too long ago people saying Gareth Barry being not being up to scratch. Garcia put in a solid performance yesterday so credit where its due and with all the games coming he could be an asset

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.