Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Aguia said:
blinkblue said:
Not had a bad game at CB that I can remember. Don't see any reason why we can't give him a chance as back up to Vinny.

QPR? Southampton?

Southampton was just a write off, everyone was awful. Don't recall too much of the QPR match.

Your right about him being slow he was at home to Arsenal.But Arsenal away he was very good.Still hope he might come good for us.With Barry looking like he his going, we might need to play him a bit more next season.

alky313 said:
Imagine if we wrote Zabaleta off after one season. Oh wait, some did.

Unless Garcia has the capacity to speed up he will never be the answer. I doubt he has but I hope I'm wrong.

Cobwebcat said:
alky313 said:

Unless Garcia has the capacity to speed up he will never be the answer. I doubt he has but I hope I'm wrong.

You're right. Makelele was the fastest DM in world football.

alky313 said:

Zabaleta was a liability due to his fondness for yellow cards and his poor decision making,however,he had obvious attributes and potential and you could see a footballer in him,unlike Garcia,Zabs problem was never one of ability or physicality.

Garcia,like Kolarov,was a very poor purchase and simply isnt good enough for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.