Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fat el Hombre said:
Pretty sure I've never seen javi garcia have an immense game for City. They had no chances cos David Silva is a genius and he forever found space providing a constant outlet, retaining the ball with multiple players chasing him, completely taking the pressure off the rest of the team

You're my favourite poster.

Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1m
Several Russian media sources claim Javi Garcia will be announced as a Zenit player on Thursday with negotiations pretty much complete.

Pretty much gone
I'll only believe it when I see him getting turned inside out by a pacey winger whilst he's wearing a Zenit jersey.

Until then I aint tempting fate........

This is turning out to be an awesome transfer window.The boys behind the scenes are doing wonderful work!

Just keep it up for a tad longer.....!!

isn't new info but looks like fee agreed....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m
City and Zenit have agreed a fee of £12m + £800k in add-ons for Garcia according to @JamieJackson___.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
isn't new info but looks like fee agreed....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m
City and Zenit have agreed a fee of £12m + £800k in add-ons for Garcia according to @JamieJackson___.

The same author wrote it up in the Guardian. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/12/javi-garcia-manchester-city-zenit-st-petersburg-transfer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... g-transfer</a>

If City get that much for Javi Garcia then I think it's unbelievable value. That would be over 20 million for Rodwell and Garcia. I would have never imagined.

Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 13m
City and Zenit have agreed a fee of £12m + £800k in add-ons for Garcia according to @JamieJackson___

LC's shadow beat you to it.......

And while youre here,please sort Guidetti's name out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.