Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dribble said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
I don't want to be that guy, but from watching Fernando so far I'd say Garcia is by far more suited to our technical game.
Many of us thought the same about Fernandinho for the first 3 months.......................

And some of us could see immediately that both fernandinho and Fernando were perfect for us.

Stoned Rose said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
I don't want to be that guy, but from watching Fernando so far I'd say Garcia is by far more suited to our technical game.

When you say 'that' guy, do you mean the one who shows the whole BM community he knows absolutely dick all about the game? ;)
Hopefully.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Stoned Rose said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

When you say 'that' guy, do you mean the one who shows the whole BM community he knows absolutely dick all about the game? ;)
Hopefully.

Mammutly may be able to offer some advice here.

birchwoodgingerste said:
some outlets saying fee could be 16 m wow!
You sure that's not in euros

Reported £12m with a further £800k, €16m is just under £12.8m

Great business if true. I'll wish him well when he goes. It took him time to settle and get used to the speed of the Prem, but last season he did the job he was asked to and played a part in us winning the league.

Didsbury Dave said:
Dribble said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Many of us thought the same about Fernandinho for the first 3 months.......................

And some of us could see immediately that both fernandinho and Fernando were perfect for us.

I like Garcia but Fernando looks like a better option.

OB1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Dribble said:

I think so too

Even in what was a poor City performance in the Shield, I thought his running power was significant. It will be interesting to see whether he starts and how it affects the game of Fernandinho and Yaya Toure. It gives us a lot more options, particularly against the stronger teams when we might want to protect a lead or play Fernando and Fernandinho as a defensive screen in front of our defence. Mourinho would love that option, but will the more attack-minded Pellegrini want to play more than one defensive midfielder? If there's one thing I'd like to see from Pellegrini this season it's a willingness to be more pragmatic in certain games.

Marvin said:
OB1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I think so too

Even in what was a poor City performance in the Shield, I thought his running power was significant. It will be interesting to see whether he starts and how it affects the game of Fernandinho and Yaya Toure. It gives us a lot more options, particularly against the stronger teams when we might want to protect a lead or play Fernando and Fernandinho as a defensive screen in front of our defence. Mourinho would love that option, but will the more attack-minded Pellegrini want to play more than one defensive midfielder? If there's one thing I'd like to see from Pellegrini this season it's a willingness to be more pragmatic in certain games.
But isn't the point of Fernando that Fernandinho isn't actually an out and out DM? We could play all 3 with Yaya off the striker (saving his legs) and Fernandinho doing what Yaya did last season when they played alongside each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.