Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
ColinLee said:
But isn't the point of Fernando that Fernandinho isn't actually an out and out DM? We could play all 3 with Yaya off the striker (saving his legs) and Fernandinho doing what Yaya did last season when they played alongside each other.
That's certainly what I'm hoping we'll see, especially in the bigger games, especially in the CL, though with some of the bigger PL games coming early, there may not be time for this to work right away.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
I don't want to be that guy, but from watching Fernando so far I'd say Garcia is by far more suited to our technical game.

Wind up watch......with initials like BS!!

If not, this may go down as the most calamitously erroneous posts in the history of Manchester City Football

BlueSiam said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
I don't want to be that guy, but from watching Fernando so far I'd say Garcia is by far more suited to our technical game.

If not, this may go down as the most calamitously erroneous posts in the history of Manchester City Football
You do realise that your initials are BS?

ColinLee said:
BlueSiam said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

You do realise that your initials are BS?
lol

As has been mentioned, Hull away last season was the making of both this lad and Demichelis for me, both were unbelievable after Vinny was sent off.

I'll always have a soft spot for Javi because of that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.