Garden Birds and wild birds thread.

I got bitten by a swan earlier and now have a little bite mark on my hand! She didn't do it on purpose...just a bit hungry or the food i was feeding it. Kersal Wetlands near me here in Salford...a wildlife sanctuary in the middle of a smelly city. Me and my daughter go nearly every day for a walk...so far we've seen herons, ducks, geese, swans (all with young now too), coots, frogs, toads and 2 newts. Oh...and loads of scallies with staffs!

I got bitten by a swan earlier and now have a little bite mark on my hand! She didn't do it on purpose...just a bit hungry or the food i was feeding it. Kersal Wetlands near me here in Salford...a wildlife sanctuary in the middle of a smelly city. Me and my daughter go nearly every day for a walk...so far we've seen herons, ducks, geese, swans (all with young now too), coots, frogs, toads and 2 newts. Oh...and loads of scallies with staffs!
Go and get a tetnus jab

Go and get a tetnus jab
Just in case i got to close to the scallies? Get ya! ;)

Nah, it didn't draw blood!! Their beaks feel like plastic. A bit too friendly too...makes me worry about what some people might do.

Just in case i got to close to the scallies? Get ya! ;)

Nah, it didn't draw blood!! Their beaks feel like plastic. A bit too friendly too...makes me worry about what some people might do.
The other day a swan had a long sock over its head and pulled right down its neck , put on by some **** , hate animal cruelty

Kids that do shit like that grow up to be the Fred Wests or Ryan Giggs of the world.
Actually...that might be a bit harsh and a bit too fresh! haha. And I know SOME people still do admire him and to compare him to the other **** is a bit...haha...maybe a bit too offensive..so....I'll re-type that:
Kids that do shit like that grow up to be the Ryan Giggs of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.