Gareth Bale 45m

From the same fictional source that says we're bidding 50m for Dani Alves, who is out of contract next year.

come on, 45 million isn't that bad, an old scottish drunk whom i met sleeping in a pile of his own vomit did say the market is over-inflated, he also kept rambling about kamikaze's poor old fool must still think we're fighting WWII.

We don't play 442 with speedy wingers, he won't fit into our style of play and that's partly why AJ is only a supersub at the moment.

Worth around £18 million in todays market. £45 million - errrr piss off Harry!!

£45m? Ha Ha

This is laughable, what clown comes up with these prices? He's played well in about 15 games!<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:09 pm --<br /><br />£45m? Ha Ha

This is laughable, what clown comes up with these prices? He's played well in about 15 games!

I really hope we don't go in for Bale. Good player but vastly overrated. His biggest asset is pace and once he loses that he wouldn't be half as effective.

stony said:
I really hope we don't go in for Bale. Good player but vastly overrated. His biggest asset is pace and once he loses that he wouldn't be half as effective.

Yeah once he loses his pace he will be crap, good job he is 21 then isnt it. Also lucky for him that not only is he lightning quick and getting quicker, but his delivery into the box is absolutely sensational - if we were to sign Bale (highly unlikely) it would send shockwaves through Stamford Bridge and the swamp

One thing we are missing imo is that turn of pace going forwards - maybe why we can seem to struggle against park-the-bus opponents

SambaStyle said:
Best player in the league.

A statement definitely overhyped by our jingoistic media! Remember what they say about Rooney?
Sic Zab on him just like Rags (2-0 Spurs) did with Rafael.

45m ? Isn't there a big disconnect when we are trying to mitigate our wages and not overpaying for inflated players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.