Gareth Bale 45m

citytill1die84 said:
SambaStyle said:
Best player in the league.

Why is this because he has had a good half a season?

He is all about pace doesn't have much skill Nasri is much better than Bale imo

pot-kettle-black.jpg

FantasyIreland said:
Nzogbia and Parker while saving 30m(for Dzeko?) would be my choice.

Be wary of Parker.... good player, but his knees are shot.... max 2 more years left at the top.... there are rumours we want to sign him, I hope we don't.... don't need anymore players with dodgy knees!!!!

I can't make my mind up about N'Zogbia.... can be very hit and miss, but when he is good he is very good......

£45 mill?

LOL!

I'm sure I heard £50 mill + Adebayor on TalkShite as well...

If you're gonna make something up then make it believable FFS! he's not even had half a season to say he's worth more than £10 mill!

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

sutty66 said:
I would swap Bridge and Lescott for Bale, and send Ade abroad...

Fortunately Harry wouldn't.....

Wayne Bridge.... the serial back up left back..... and Lescott, am I a CB or a LB and pretty average at either.... hmmmmm certainly neither first choice at City..... so why would we consider swapping a 21 year old who is finally fulfilling his potential and in a more advanced role...... who has 9 goals this season.....

For two defenders that would not get in yours or ours starting XI or probably a matchday squad of 17......???

marcspurs said:
sutty66 said:
I would swap Bridge and Lescott for Bale, and send Ade abroad...

Fortunately Harry wouldn't.....

Wayne Bridge.... the serial back up left back..... and Lescott, am I a CB or a LB and pretty average at either.... hmmmmm certainly neither first choice at City..... so why would we consider swapping a 21 year old who is finally fulfilling his potential and in a more advanced role...... who has 9 goals this season.....

For two defenders that would not get in yours or ours starting XI or probably a matchday squad of 17......???

The only thing that spring to mind is that maybe we could sort dodgy arry a brown envelope or two, but even that's pushing it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.