Gareth Bale

Bale was always staying; It would take silly money to get him out of Tottenham as he is the best natural left winger in the world.

DaveTheYid said:
Bale was always staying; It would take silly money to get him out of Tottenham as he is the best natural left winger in the world.

So you believe the Mirror article?

I don't think we will sign him...atleast not this summer. There isn't even any proper reports about any interest from us.

Edwaardz said:
DaveTheYid said:

I don't believe the mirror article but I can tell you now that Tottenham will not be selling Bale, He has a contract until 2015 and He is probably going to sign a extension as his current wages are low for a player of his ability.

DaveTheYid said:

He's certainly keeping his options open though with wanting to listen what we have to offer?

DaveTheYid said:
Edwaardz said:
DaveTheYid said:

I don't believe the mirror article but I can tell you now that Tottenham will not be selling Bale, He has a contract until 2015 and He is probably going to sign a extension as his current wages are low for a player of his ability.

Not true - Levy will do business at 40m and by all accounts give/giving bale permission to talk!!

DaveTheYid said:

What ? Better than Downing ? If that was the case why is he not in the England squad ?

Being Welsh is not an excuse

Freestyler said:
If City offer 35mill or above for bale, Levy will play ball.

The problem with starting at that figure Levy will expect 40m start at 25 and say you can av Ade for 5m

DaveTheYid said:
Edwaardz said:
DaveTheYid said:

Why do you think Bale will want to sign an extension ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.