Gareth Bale

BillyShears said:
Also worth noting Roberto's comments from the other day about Kolarov going nowhere.

Fuckin hell,is Kolarov staying supposed to be of comfort?

A real shame....

LoveCity said:
A show of intent by Spurs... they will lose Modric but will be adding Sigurdsson, Vertonghen, and possibly Sahin.

The deal for Verthongen is most likely not going to happen but the news of them holding on to Bale will be a huge boost for them.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Andouble said:
not a good summer re: rumoured targets thus far. And the targets we are rumoured to be closer to do not address needs.

to be fair i think tolmie mentioned several days ago, no bale or rvp, or insinuated it anyhow.
Well if Tolmie says so............

No suprise.

Vertonghen deal will happen, If not this summer but it will happen in January or next year for a free but I expect Ajax won't throw away around £10mill.

Disappointed but not surprised. He may be king o' the jungle, but would've loved to see him in the blue. Hey ho - onward and upward!

Vagivoovoo said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Andouble said:
not a good summer re: rumoured targets thus far. And the targets we are rumoured to be closer to do not address needs.

to be fair i think tolmie mentioned several days ago, no bale or rvp, or insinuated it anyhow.

Youve only been on the board 2 mins,wind your neck in fool.

Vagivoovoo said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Andouble said:

i don't know if tolmie is itk or not, point i'm making is that someone who's listened to a lot, and generally accepted (by others) as being in the know previous stated we were not in for him, so...<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 pm --<br /><br />
DaveTheYid said:
No suprise.

Vertonghen deal will happen, If not this summer but it will happen in January or next year for a free but I expect Ajax won't throw away around £10mill.

i'm genuinely pleased for you....enjoyed both games last season.

:)

DaveTheYid said:

What if someone else comes in and meets the asking price? I'm surprised Spurs are the only team in for him, he looks good but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of competition for his services.

Great news im glad :) i just dont rate bale the most overated player around imo. He plays well every 1 in 7 and gets all the world class headlines we can do better and for lot cheaper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.