Gareth Bale

With the sale of Balotelli (yet to be replaced) and maybe Tevez, losing out on Isco and Cavani very expensive there only seems one logical player, Bale.
Stick a firm 50 million bid in (we have 30m from Balo and possibly Tevez). We can push Nasri into a forward position and have Guidetti as our young back up.

Brendan110_0 said:
With the sale of Balotelli (yet to be replaced) and maybe Tevez, losing out on Isco and Cavani very expensive there only seems one logical player, Bale.
Stick a firm 50 million bid in (we have 30m from Balo and possibly Tevez). We can push Nasri into a forward position and have Guidetti as our young back up.

Levy won't sell to an English club for less than 70-80m.

I firmly believe he will be a Madrid player, he will be their equivalent of Barcelona signing Neymar.

sam-caddick said:
Brendan110_0 said:

I firmly believe he will be a Madrid player, he will be their equivalent of Barcelona signing Neymar.

problem is they'd be overloaded on the wings, with Ronaldo, Di Maria already being there, Bale and Isco mentioned to go there.
Of course tranny is a given starter, but the others will have to adapt to a life with frequent bench minutes.

Matt the Giant said:
sam-caddick said:
Brendan110_0 said:

problem is they'd be overloaded on the wings, with Ronaldo, Di Maria already being there, Bale and Isco mentioned to go there.
Of course tranny is a given starter, but the others will have to adapt to a life with frequent bench minutes.

That won't trouble Madrid, they pretty much work on the idea that players want to play for them even if it means being on the bench most of the season.

Di Maria will be sold in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
That won't trouble Madrid, they pretty much work on the idea that players want to play for them even if it means being on the bench most of the season.

Di Maria will be sold in my opinion.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him sold for pennies like when they sold Robben and Sneijder for next to nothing to buy the next big thing.

__________Yaya Toure_____Fernandinho____________
Navas_______________Silva___________________Bale
_____________________Aguero___________________

Works for me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.