Gareth Bale

Bluemooner33 said:
__________Yaya Toure_____Fernandinho____________
Navas_______________Silva___________________Bale
_____________________Aguero___________________

Works for me :)

Wow. We need Bale. Thats breathtaking.

Just imagine trying to negotiate for Bale with spurs! We would have to just put in a final bid take or leave, and tell the press that it is a one and only final offer, with a week for spurs to consider.

Daz_Blue said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 3m
Tottenham has been offered Di Maria + cash (unknown how much) from Real Madrid for Bale, according to Cadena Ser

The fuckers, with them nabbing Isco thought we'd have first dabs on Di Maria.

And were the fuck is Bale gonna play???? LB? Can't play in Iscos position.

proudbear said:
Bluemooner33 said:
__________Yaya Toure_____Fernandinho____________
Navas_______________Silva___________________Bale
_____________________Aguero___________________

Works for me :)

Wow. We need Bale. Thats breathtaking.

I agree!!! that's unstoppable!

IanBishopsHaircut said:
jonmcity said:
Just imagine trying to negotiate for Bale with spurs! We would have to just put in a final bid take or leave, and tell the press that it is a one and only final offer, with a week for spurs to consider.

50 million would do it I reckon

He's just about worth that to us. pace, goals and would link up well with our squad. We should do it anyway to p Madrid off after this transfer window.

With the "british player" ethos being a big part of Khaldoon's ethos moving forward, surely we will have enquired about him?

There is no way real would be signing isco and him, unless trannie was on the move

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.