Gareth Bale

I want bale and tranny then get cavani and top it off with pele and cruyff..

thatll do it.

Ric said:
andrewmswift said:
Ric said:
The announcement is tomorrow, but is probably not what people were expecting (certainly judging by this thread anyway!).

not saying this is related at all, but ...

(taken from the big july announcement thread on BM forum)

Ha, I can assure you it's not related. I suspect there will be a few people disappointed tomorrow.

/air out of the balloon

awww man you couldn't at least give me until tomorrow to hope?!?! ;)

Ric said:
andrewmswift said:
Ric said:
The announcement is tomorrow, but is probably not what people were expecting (certainly judging by this thread anyway!).

not saying this is related at all, but ...

(taken from the big july announcement thread on BM forum)

Ha, I can assure you it's not related. I suspect there will be a few people disappointed tomorrow.
Are you excited by it? Was it what you thought when you heard

samharris said:
I want bale and tranny then get cavani and top it off with pele and cruyff..

thatll do it.

No Maradonna or what about the Kaiser. Fuck me you've not thought this through them two would give us a solid bench in the league Cup.

Brewster's millions said:
Stoned Rose said:
The way Eastlandsblue words his post sounds to me like he actually works at City.

I genuinely think Bale is one of only 3 signings that would officially 'please' this forum.

It'd be a fucking whopper of a catch.

To refer to John MacBeath simply as John is a little strange given that most fans would not be able to place him just by his first name - does suggest a degree of familiarity.

The speed with which we got rid of Tevez still surprises me a little - almost like we were clearing the decks for something. We'll see.
Why would anyone senior at city reveal who we are interested in signing on an Internet forum lol !!!

ElMatador said:
Stoned Rose said:
The way Eastlandsblue words his post sounds to me like he actually works at City.

I genuinely think Bale is one of only 3 signings that would officially 'please' this forum.

It'd be a fucking whopper of a catch.

To refer to John MacBeath simply as John is a little strange given that most fans would not be able to place him just by his first name - does suggest a degree of familiarity.

The speed with which we got rid of Tevez still surprises me a little - almost like we were clearing the decks for something. We'll see.
Why would anyone senior at city reveal who we are interested in signing on an Internet forum lol !!!
If iI remember correctly, one of Mark Hughes coaching staff delivered info here some years ago.

SergioInAddedTime said:
ElMatador said:

If iI remember correctly, one of Mark Hughes coaching staff delivered info here some years ago.

I know for a fact that Pablo posts on here......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.