Gareth Bale

cityfan41 said:
250m for Bale. The world has gone fecking crazy. We won't
pay that.

uh, that whole line was clearly a joke. i don't think we'd pay over 65 (and if a player included, total valuation about 70, so dzeko + 45 maybe).

JoeMercer'sWay said:
samharris said:
de niro said:
i'm sick of us fucking about to be honest. we used to look over at the scum and could only dream about buying players of the calibre they did. now that we can and more we don't act on it. fucking infuriating if you ask me.

I know excactly what you mean Bill,, Its like them wankers who win the fucking Euromillions and then they buy their council house..

it isn't...I don't get anyone's frigging problem about Fernandinho and Navas with more to come when neither Chelsea, United, Arsenal nor Spurs have confirmed anybody at the moment.

It's like a bunch of toddlers "me want and me want now", it's utterly ignorant and stupid.

i'll tell you whats ignorant and stupid, sitting on our hands and not getting what me wants and wants it now and allowing the other clubs to cash in on that ignorance and stupity by buying the players we've swerved and go and win the league etc.
now that's fucking stupid.

andrewmswift said:
cityfan41 said:
250m for Bale. The world has gone fecking crazy. We won't
pay that.

uh, that whole line was clearly a joke. i don't think we'd pay over 65 (and if a player included, total valuation about 70, so dzeko + 45 maybe).
£250m is no joking matter. That's crazy money. I just can't see us paying that much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.