Gareth Bale

SergioInAddedTime said:
this guy is loose again:

Hugo Canizarès ‏@HugoTheInsider 16 m
Don`t want to say anything to early but #mcfc fans: Would Gareth #Bale cheer you up?

this guy is a WUM. he's reading this thread and WUMming the shit out of us. or seems like it anyway.

de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
samharris said:
I know excactly what you mean Bill,, Its like them wankers who win the fucking Euromillions and then they buy their council house..

it isn't...I don't get anyone's frigging problem about Fernandinho and Navas with more to come when neither Chelsea, United, Arsenal nor Spurs have confirmed anybody at the moment.

It's like a bunch of toddlers "me want and me want now", it's utterly ignorant and stupid.

i'll tell you whats ignorant and stupid, sitting on our hands and not getting what me wants and wants it now and allowing the other clubs to cash in on that ignorance and stupity by buying the players we've swerved and go and win the league etc.
now that's fucking stupid.

Well none of the other big 4 clubs have bought anybody, let alone any of our targets.

Real Madrid will buy Isco only because they are a) a bigger club b) based in the same country as the player and c) because they're going to pay Isco's dad a truly ridiculous fee.

Real Madrid may get away with paying that, if we did we'd be held to ransom like we were a couple of years back on every deal. We don't yet have the reputation and power that the elite clubs do, it takes some years of sustained success and evident progress domestically and in Europe to achieve that.

Just sounds like you're scared because of what rumouredly happened over Van Persie last season and to be honest it's stupid, because you can't sign everyone, you can't sign every top star, you don't guarantee winning everything by buying the stars and there are a lot more reasons as to why we didn't deliver last season that Van Persie doesn't answer.

We won't let agents and family friends bully us with stupid fees, if players want to come they'll come on fair terms, and we'll build a top quality squad, it won't necessarily have all the star players you want to make you feel better but we'll play good football and we'll do well and with that comes agents and other clubs not messing around in deals because they don't want to lose out and look bad to their clients. The effect is already to be seen with the way our new guys do business and this window is promising, the way our club is being run and managed is already streets ahead from last summer and it is setting us up to be an elite club in a very short time frame. A really good season with a strong, yet maybe not star studded, squad will put us into a position where we can buy a star a summer if we feel we want to or need to whilst blooding the youth.

I would have thought you of all people could have grasped the bigger picture.

andrewmswift said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
this guy is loose again:

Don`t want to say anything to early but #mcfc fans: Would Gareth #Bale cheer you up?

this guy is a WUM. he's reading this thread and WUMming the shit out of us. or seems like it anyway.

Exactly. £400 mill for Bale is outrageous......

andrewmswift said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
this guy is loose again:

My thoughts exactly but tbf he wasn`t far off with the Isc thing ( atleast as we know ) and has said alot of things that makes sense. Well, as long as he isPro-City I trust him ;)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
it isn't...I don't get anyone's frigging problem about Fernandinho and Navas with more to come when neither Chelsea, United, Arsenal nor Spurs have confirmed anybody at the moment.

It's like a bunch of toddlers "me want and me want now", it's utterly ignorant and stupid.

i'll tell you whats ignorant and stupid, sitting on our hands and not getting what me wants and wants it now and allowing the other clubs to cash in on that ignorance and stupity by buying the players we've swerved and go and win the league etc.

Oh my god!! Sense!!! this and only this.

Well none of the other big 4 clubs have bought anybody, let alone any of our targets.

Real Madrid will buy Isco only because they are a) a bigger club b) based in the same country as the player and c) because they're going to pay Isco's dad a truly ridiculous fee.

Real Madrid may get away with paying that, if we did we'd be held to ransom like we were a couple of years back on every deal. We don't yet have the reputation and power that the elite clubs do, it takes some years of sustained success and evident progress domestically and in Europe to achieve that.

Just sounds like you're scared because of what rumouredly happened over Van Persie last season and to be honest it's stupid, because you can't sign everyone, you can't sign every top star, you don't guarantee winning everything by buying the stars and there are a lot more reasons as to why we didn't deliver last season that Van Persie doesn't answer.

We won't let agents and family friends bully us with stupid fees, if players want to come they'll come on fair terms, and we'll build a top quality squad, it won't necessarily have all the star players you want to make you feel better but we'll play good football and we'll do well and with that comes agents and other clubs not messing around in deals because they don't want to lose out and look bad to their clients. The effect is already to be seen with the way our new guys do business and this window is promising, the way our club is being run and managed is already streets ahead from last summer and it is setting us up to be an elite club in a very short time frame. A really good season with a strong, yet maybe not star studded, squad will put us into a position where we can buy a star a summer if we feel we want to or need to whilst blooding the youth.

Bale to City then...
Cavani to Spurs then ...
Ibra to Chelsea and ...
Higuan to Arsenal and ....
Fellaini to United

Arsenal get better but not by enough. Spurs get a top 3 striker and build a more sustainable team to earn 3rd. Chelsea get a proven striker so they can run anyone close for the top spot. City get the missing ingredient to deservedly regain the title in a very close battle.

United begin a slow and steady decline.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Kinell!.

de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
samharris said:
I know excactly what you mean Bill,, Its like them wankers who win the fucking Euromillions and then they buy their council house..

I would not judge the club by last summer. It seems clear to me that the board told Mancini he could buy but only if he sold. No more blank check time. IF he refused to sell Mario (as some suggest) then only he can be blamed for not getting RVP.

From my perspective (which is a long way from yours) the club knew this summer was when the major changes were going to be made (once Tixki and Soriano got settled).

At the end of this summer I think we will know a lot more about what the club's plans for acquiring players looks like. We don't know why Isco didn't come here. We may find out and it may be for a good reason. Cavani is still on the market and I am proud of the club for not meeting Naples valuation.

Can I just confirm this is what has happened today:

Tolmie made comments about Bales price this morning
A guy-eastlands blue- with no previous posts suggests 'cheeky and john' are working on a major coup
Some Twitter geeks are saying we are interested in Bale- probably the same ones who said Isco was ours.

It just seems people are getting semi-excited over Bale, and was wondering if I had missed anything!!?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I think that's a great post JMW, I agree with ya, and on Bill's impatience, grow a pair mate!

(not the first time I have said that today!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.