Gareth Bale

M24 Citizen said:
Hugo Canizarès ‏@HugoTheInsider 16m
This #Bale to #MCFC thing looks the real deal to me, been told this by numerous sources though much is the same. meetings has occured

I get the feeling now that this account is one of you guys who just pisses themselves laughing behind the keyboard everytime someone quotes him on here.

"TheInsider" should be a giveaway... the real ITKs don't brag about it in their usernames and stuff.

andrewmswift said:
samharris said:
Or maybe even try this !!

iveh3s.gif

that's murder

Oh nuts<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:31 pm --<br /><br />
southstand117 said:
samharris said:
Or maybe even try this !!

iveh3s.gif
Fuckin lol

red Squirrel wins

Bale's agent is going on Marca TV in Spain again tonight to give an interview. Even Spanish journalists commenting that this is odd.

@cuezva: Jonathan Barnett:"Bale no ha dicho que no, ni que si. No hay oferta del Real Madrid, tienen que hablar entre ellos y ya veremos que pasa"

NQCitizen said:
TonyM said:
It's a hell of a risk to rely on Rodwell and Fernandinho, if Yaya was to be offered. If we had got Thiago I'd have been tempted. As it is I think we must keep Yaya.

Fernandinho Milner
Navas bale silva
Aguero

Is a much better team than

Yaya ferna
Navas Silva nasri
Aguero

I'd genuinely offer them Yaya if that's what it took.

garbage we must keep YaYa

----------Dzeko
--Bale----Aguero--Navas
---Fernandinho--YaYa----
Clichy-Nasty-Komp--Richards

That team has scary devastating pace and would fuck anyone up!!!

andyhinch said:
dancity19 said:
FrancoisToure said:
Pretty much.

The eastlandsblue thing is a little interesting since he has been a member of BM since 2006.

If you like conspiracies you can also add the "maybe this is why we let Isco go so easily" meme.

And...to make sure that you really are on the right page...it could be Ronaldo.

Bottom line we are definitely getting one of them. Maybe.

Yep, just seen that he has been a member since 2006. Rightly or Wrongly, that definitely adds a bit of credence to the claim.
Why? I've been a member since 2012, I've been going to city since 1974, both mean fuck all.

You're picking an argument where there is no argument to be had.

I caveated my statement by saying rightly or wrongly. Ultimately, someone who joined in 2006 is less likely to be on the wind up than someone who joined today and posted we are in for bale. That's just how it works. It could be that the person who joined today could be txiki and would know better- but you just take it with a bigger pinch of salt. That's life. They are the assumptions people make. I not suggesting people who joined after a certain date have pointless views, but you must understand the point I'm making.

MadchesterCity said:
NQCitizen said:
TonyM said:
It's a hell of a risk to rely on Rodwell and Fernandinho, if Yaya was to be offered. If we had got Thiago I'd have been tempted. As it is I think we must keep Yaya.

Fernandinho Milner
Navas bale silva
Aguero

Yaya ferna
Navas Silva nasri
Aguero

----------Dzeko
--Bale----Aguero--Navas
---Fernandinho--YaYa----

agree, that is a CL winning side.

Why would Madrid sign Isco and Bale? and more to the point how would they afford it?

Unless of course they have already made room....?

tweety said:
MadchesterCity said:
NQCitizen said:
Fernandinho Milner
Navas bale silva
Aguero

Yaya ferna
Navas Silva nasri
Aguero

----------Dzeko
--Bale----Aguero--Navas
---Fernandinho--YaYa----

agree, that is a CL winning side.

and silva on the bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.