Gareth Bale

johnmc said:
Rooney plays in white

Lets put this into perspective Rooney is a scumbag who has sex with old ladies on the job.

He has issues with menstrual cycles and hair loss.

He had bad breath and has sucked of men, this is not a football icon, more of a human mock.

And the news is coming through that Manchester city have scored!!!!

and the title is gone ............

Just as they were going to celebrate..,,,,,,,

Manchester united have lost the title; an unbelievable climax

Its not so much about how what theyve lost, its not so much about how they have lost it

It's about who they have lost it to!!!!!

we have romped you at Old Trafford, you are now our bitches!!!

Come on City.
fuck them scumbag cheating fucktards

johnmc said:
Rooney plays in white

Lets put this into perspective Rooney is a scumbag who has sex with old ladies on the job.

He had bad breath and has sucked of men, this is not a football icon, more of a human mock.

Its not so much about how what theyve lost, its not so much about how they have lost it

Come on City.

MadchesterCity said:
johnmc said:
Rooney plays in white

Come on City.

homophobe.

Danamy said:
de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
we wouldn't pay it regardless of FFPR. We're going to be profitable and sustainable, FFPR is just a convenient excuse for us to execute our business plan without ignorant fans moaning that we don't spend £150m every summer on the star names.

If we Dont our competition will. If spend 150 in this window it will make up for fucking about in the previous two.

I Dont give a fuck where we finish or what league we play in but if we are going to beat our chest we have to see it through.

I can't take this seriously de niro

Can I bring your attention to the fact that wumming is against the CoC. ;-)

Sorry dam but I Dont get the link, what's wumming About telling our club to spend just so they Dont fuck up yet another window?

Because he's saying white kit doesn't mean its Bale. maybe Pepe, Soldado? or Dimaria and Higuain. and now some fans account in twitter just saying that we are go for it

I imagine this is what has happened

Txiki - "Oi, how much you want for Bale?"

Levy - "£200 million"

Txiki - "Fuck that right off"

McFcMiKe7 said:
I imagine this is what has happened

Txiki - "Oi, how much you want for Bale?"

Levy - "£200 million"

Txiki - "Fuck that right off"

If they value him at a very high price, his agent will want Bale to be on wages of a 200 million player, they couldn't keep him on the wages of a 15 million player, which he is now. It's whether Spurs can afford to keep him as much as anything here IMO

This transfer is just a non-starter if you ask me, I just don't see us paying big money on a player in this window and I think we will be way down the list on clubs he will want to join.

Would love him at City though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.