Gareth Bale

Davs 19 said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
ElMatador said:
Why would anyone senior at city reveal who we are interested in signing on an Internet forum lol !!!
If iI remember correctly, one of Mark Hughes coaching staff delivered info here some years ago.

I know for a fact that Pablo posts on here......

FACT<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:02 am --<br /><br />
steveredmondsthunderthighs said:
If were after a player and he plays in white and people are going to be dissapointed does that mean Pepe is on his way?

bloody hope not

MadchesterCity said:
Davs 19 said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
If iI remember correctly, one of Mark Hughes coaching staff delivered info here some years ago.

FACT

-- Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:02 am --

If were after a player and he plays in white and people are going to be dissapointed does that mean Pepe is on his way?

bloody hope not

Could anyone be so over the edge that they give me Pablos username ;)

TonyM said:
Bale to City then...
Cavani to Spurs then ...
Ibra to Chelsea and ...
Higuan to Arsenal and ....
Fellaini to United

Arsenal get better but not by enough. Spurs get a top 3 striker and build a more sustainable team to earn 3rd. Chelsea get a proven striker so they can run anyone close for the top spot. City get the missing ingredient to deservedly regain the title in a very close battle.

United begin a slow and steady decline and all player develop bad cat aids after gangbang with Colleen Rooney and Brian Giggs.

Not all bad though as Rene Meulensteen is exposed as paed0 for making love to Norwegian post boy

SergioInAddedTime said:
MadchesterCity said:
Davs 19 said:

FACT

-- Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:02 am --

bloody hope not

Could anyone be so over the edge that they give me Pablos username ;)
De Niro I think.

MadchesterCity said:
TonyM said:
Bale to City then...
Cavani to Spurs then ...
Ibra to Chelsea and ...
Fellaini to United

Arsenal get better but not by enough. Spurs get a top 3 striker and build a more sustainable team to earn 3rd. Chelsea get a proven striker so they can run anyone close for the top spot. City get the missing ingredient to deservedly regain the title in a very close battle.

United begin a slow and steady decline and all player develop bad cat aids after gangbang with Colleen Rooney and Brian Giggs.

Not all bad though as Rene Meulensteen is exposed as paed0 for making love to Norwegian post boy

Wat8.jpg

FrancoisToure said:
not my fault! said:
dancity19 said:
Can I just confirm this is what has happened today:

Tolmie made comments about Bales price this morning
A guy-eastlands blue- with no previous posts suggests 'cheeky and john' are working on a major coup
Some Twitter geeks are saying we are interested in Bale- probably the same ones who said Isco was ours.

It just seems people are getting semi-excited over Bale, and was wondering if I had missed anything!!?

People slag fellow fans re Isco going Madrid but he was ours & was/is keen to sign... Until his dad decided he wanted £10m as a bonus. We said no, Real said yes. It's as simple as that. No one was wrong as he was ours but as with any business transaction, it can change right up to the very last second as this one did.
With regards to Bale the first to report it today was a twitter account that turned out to be none other than an old BM poster, Spursmad. He's 100% adamant that we have spoken to their chairman & Bales representatives. I'm not so sure myself & can't really see him coming to us. He's allegedly made it clear he wants Real if he was to move but I could see Utd being ahead of us for his signature if I'm honest & I think he'd go their over joining us.
Our problem is we don't want, or the owner doesn't agree with paying third parties £m's in fees & I think he's right. It doesn't matter what his personal worth is, it's not him officially paying, it's the club & due to FFP we now have to justify our incomings & outgoings, it's not a case of not affording it but more justifying it to Uefa. No one in their right mind says "oh you want £50m+ & his agent wants £xm? Yeh no problem" like the Cavani situation. It doesn't make good business sense at all.

That is a hell of a lot better recap than mine.

-- Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:09 pm --

dancity19 said:
FrancoisToure said:
Pretty much.

The eastlandsblue thing is a little interesting since he has been a member of BM since 2006.

If you like conspiracies you can also add the "maybe this is why we let Isco go so easily" meme.

And...to make sure that you really are on the right page...it could be Ronaldo.

Bottom line we are definitely getting one of them. Maybe.

Yep, just seen that he has been a member since 2006. Rightly or Wrongly, that definitely adds a bit of credence to the claim.

I suspect he is a rag who joined in 2006 just in case we were bought by billionaires and now has decided to unleash his massive wum on us. He is one patient man ;)

We played right into his hands. :-(

nwhn3 said:
tweety said:
MadchesterCity said:
garbage we must keep YaYa

----------Dzeko
--Bale----Aguero--Navas
---Fernandinho--YaYa----
Clichy-Nasty-Komp--Richards

That team has scary devastating pace and would fuck anyone up!!!
agree, that is a CL winning side.

and silva on the bench

its a representation of a possible formation, I love Silva and Nasri but was just trying to highlight potential attacking pace in this team<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 am --<br /><br />
SergioInAddedTime said:
MadchesterCity said:
TonyM said:
Bale to City then...
Cavani to Spurs then ...
Ibra to Chelsea and ...
Fellaini to United

Wat8.jpg

watPho.jpg

FantasyIreland said:
Why would Madrid sign Isco and Bale? and more to the point how would they afford it?

Unless of course they have already made room....?

I would prefer Bale, but I will take instant CL contenders if its on offer.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:27 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Why would Madrid sign Isco and Bale? and more to the point how would they afford it?

Unless of course they have already made room....?

Higuan to Arsenal?

He will be replaced by Suarez or Cavani...not relevant to this particular question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.