Gareth Bale

NQCitizen said:
the originalkippaxman said:
Milner7 said:
Do you not rate Richards?

It is not that I don't rate him. It is more that he wouldn't get in my starting 11 and if a trade was on offer I would swap a none starter for a guaranteed starter. Richards is a decent player to offer in any deal for player plus cash.

Got to admit Richards always looks ridiculously over priced in the press. If you can get someone to pay 25-30m because he's English I would. Azpilicueta cost Chelsea 7 but a player of his standard would be adequate back up to Zab.

He was vital to our title win and had injuries last season otherwise he is keeping zaba on his toes and always plays his heart out when he can play, i'de swap him for nobody.

de niro said:
Danamy said:
de niro said:
If we Dont our competition will. If spend 150 in this window it will make up for fucking about in the previous two.
I Dont give a fuck where we finish or what league we play in but if we are going to beat our chest we have to see it through.
I can't take this seriously de niro
Can I bring your attention to the fact that wumming is against the CoC. ;-)
Sorry dam but I Dont get the link, what's wumming About telling our club to spend just so they Dont fuck up yet another window?
Dive_Dive_Dive_zpsa9643c64.jpg

I`d rather us spend big on bale than sign 3 lesser players to be honest. if bale, navas and Fernando were our signings we would tear the league up!

hart
zaba
clichy
vinny
nasty
Fernando
yaya
silva
bale
navas
aguero

that team batters any team in the premier league and would do very well in Europe.

richards30 said:
I`d rather us spend big on bale than sign 3 lesser players to be honest. if bale, navas and Fernando were our signings we would tear the league up!

hart
zaba
clichy
vinny
nasty
Fernando
yaya
silva
bale
navas
aguero

that team batters any team in the premier league and would do very well in Europe.

It sure would, it would also be a great team to watch. I'd still like a good young striker knocking about the place and cover for Joe.

AlvaLazuardy said:
Hendrix said:
Last day Bale said he wanna play with Madrid

He just said la liga is the league he want to try.

Btw i just notice our official twitter account following bale, just saying

Also Ba and Luiz were gunna raid chelsea

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MadchesterCity said:
johnmc said:
Rooney plays in white

Lets put this into perspective Rooney is a scumbag who has sex with old ladies on the job.

He has issues with menstrual cycles and hair loss.

He had bad breath and has sucked of men, this is not a football icon, more of a human mock.

And the news is coming through that Manchester city have scored!!!!

and the title is gone ............

Just as they were going to celebrate..,,,,,,,

Manchester united have lost the title; an unbelievable climax

Its not so much about how what theyve lost, its not so much about how they have lost it

It's about who they have lost it to!!!!!

we have romped you at Old Trafford, you are now our bitches!!!

Come on City.
fuck them scumbag cheating fucktards

homophobe.

I see what you did there

Bale and navas would put us up there with barca , Madrid and Bayern. Any team in the world would be frightend to death of our counter.

I would love to see Bale at the club and as De Niro says..the club want to be with the big boys then they have to show them we can sign the best.

Anyone who says they are proud that the club haven't signed Cavani for example because of the price...will they still be proud next May when perhaps we a playing 2nd maybe 3rd fiddle to the rags and Chelsea..Fuck proud,I want quality signings at City and we could easily afford Bale..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.