Gareth Bale

Neville Kneville said:
So you've all created a thread on Bale, from fuck all, & when it becomes apparent that it's a load of bollocks, you're all going to start slagging off the club for not signing him, with even some of the mods behaving like little kids ?

Its called having a bit of fun,banter,speculation..and now youve joined we can add miserable sod to the list..

Anyone who think that that spursmad Twitter account is genuine should take a long, hard look at themselves.

Ric said:
Anyone who think that that spursmad Twitter account is genuine should take a long, hard look at themselves.

Exactly, in one Tweet he made out he was The Sheik by saying 'I will be bidding for Bale'. The next he said he was spursmad. Joker

Danamy said:
Agree

We've assessed last seasons weaknesses and addressed two of them with the the new signings, both pace and drive.

The third is a striker/finisher, which will come soon enough!

Having slept on it I do think we could do with someone to play wide left ... but not an automatic starter, someone who is willing to come in, learn and develop ... I really am interested in how we're going to line up next season and what role in particular Nasri will play.

he plays in White!! Will be on sky now after the adds.. possible return to the premier League

ITS ONE TRICK we are getting

some of this "transfer update account" in twitter now tweet about our Bale interest, i would love to see him here. Just cant see it become real, just wondering who's gonna laugh in the end.

AlvaLazuardy said:
some of this "transfer update account" in twitter now tweet about our Bale interest, i would love to see him here. Just cant see it become Real, just wondering who's gonna laugh in the end.

don't say that after the Isco thread...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.