Gareth Bale

Danamy said:
Neville Kneville said:
Danamy said:
I expected better from you that's all, someone that's been through the dark days and to know what it's like to have fuck all, i thought you'd have more patience than that?

Just look at the money that's being pumped into our new Training complex and youth system, we're currently the envy of Europe with what's being built and with future plans they'll be even greener.

We're planning way ahead than other clubs, setting the foundations for future talent, it'll come, the players will come, patience is a virtue and all that?

As for the transfer window, it's the same as waiting until the end of each season to assess management and players, the window hasn't even shut yet, let's wait and then judge what effect it has on our chances eh?

We have already signed two absolutely excellent players, who are exactly what we needed.

Sign a 3rd striker= job done.

Anything else is a bonus.

Agree

We've assessed last seasons weaknesses and addressed two of them with the the new signings, both pace and drive.

The third is a striker/finisher, which will come soon enough!

Need a CB & LB - if not the EDS players is the answer to that..

york away to this! said:
AlvaLazuardy said:
some of this "transfer update account" in twitter now tweet about our Bale interest, i would love to see him here. Just cant see it become Real, just wondering who's gonna laugh in the end.

don't say that after the Isco thread...

haha! :)

hope Isco got number 11 there.

Yomi said:
what is Bale's worth?

200.gif

£70m for Bale is beyond laughable, it's not even funny, it's idiotic. He's not even worth £50m which was the first figure being banded about coming to the end of the season. £40m is being kind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.