Gareth Bale

LoveCity said:
Who was it who mentioned Bale and US marketing potential?

Times Square:

BOwAVIdCMAES-TK.jpg:large
[bigimg]http://www.fact.co.uk/media/2804178/King%20Kong%201.jpg[/bigimg]

LoveCity said:
Who was it who mentioned Bale and US marketing potential?

Times Square:

BOwAVIdCMAES-TK.jpg:large

That would be me. The guy would be huge here. And this is where the money is...and Soriano knows it.

Also note this is not a spurs advertisement. It is an NBC advertisement. THEY are the one's marketing Bale not Spurs. They could have picked anyone. NBC paid quite a bit last year to secure the television rights to the Premier League. Football is growing faster here then anywhere else. I will be able to watch every single Premier League game next season in High Definition from my couch in rural Virginia through my television service (no dodgy streams). 5 years ago...that wasn't possible.

Get it done Tixki...he will be our Ronaldinho

If you asked anyone walking past though who is it how many would actually know?

Probably wouldn't know what team it was either!

CTID101 said:

They know who it is...
Tottingham Hotspurs... Or just ''The Spurs''

Mrmcfc said:
CTID101 said:

They know who it is...
Tottingham Hotspurs... Or just ''The Spurs''
San Antonio are "The Spurs".<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:08 am --<br /><br />
waspish said:
alky313 said:
That's one mightily talented one trick.

Yep carries the whole team on his back one mighty one trick..
Strange that because Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele, Paulinho would get in many many top sides across Europe; Sandro Lennon and Dawson are very good players too.

If paulinho would get in many top sides across europe why is he not at a CL team, theres plenty of em who would like a top midfielder for 17m. Dembele looked half decent at fulham and no more than decent at tottenham so im not sure what top sides hes walking into either. I know spurs are a good team but thats all, it seems to have been forgotten that bale pulled them out of the mire with wonder strikes on about 6 or 7 occassions last year, so yes he did carry the team, if they had 5 or 6 top class players, a world class player and 3 or 4 very good players as you are suggesting they would be competing for the title not fifth.

mancboy said:
If paulinho would get in many top sides across europe why is he not at a CL team, theres plenty of em who would like a top midfielder for 17m. Dembele looked half decent at fulham and no more than decent at tottenham so im not sure what top sides hes walking into either. I know spurs are a good team but thats all, it seems to have been forgotten that bale pulled them out of the mire with wonder strikes on about 6 or 7 occassions last year, so yes he did carry the team, if they had 5 or 6 top class players, a world class player and 3 or 4 very good players as you are suggesting they would be competing for the title not fifth.

Dembele is no more than decent ? Have a look at Spurs win % without him compared to with him. He is one of the best midfielders in the League in my opinion. He'd fucking stroll into United or Chelsea's midfield and he would ours if we didn't have two World Class players in his role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.