Gareth Bale

Kippax Street 1880 said:
mancboy said:
If paulinho would get in many top sides across europe why is he not at a CL team, theres plenty of em who would like a top midfielder for 17m. Dembele looked half decent at fulham and no more than decent at tottenham so im not sure what top sides hes walking into either. I know spurs are a good team but thats all, it seems to have been forgotten that bale pulled them out of the mire with wonder strikes on about 6 or 7 occassions last year, so yes he did carry the team, if they had 5 or 6 top class players, a world class player and 3 or 4 very good players as you are suggesting they would be competing for the title not fifth.

Dembele is no more than decent ? Have a look at Spurs win % without him compared to with him. He is one of the best midfielders in the League in my opinion. He'd fucking stroll into United or Chelsea's midfield and he would ours if we didn't have two World Class players in his role.

educate me, what is spurs win record with and without dembele?

BO4_yZYCYAAMuTu.png:large

BringBackSwales said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
mancboy said:
If paulinho would get in many top sides across europe why is he not at a CL team, theres plenty of em who would like a top midfielder for 17m. Dembele looked half decent at fulham and no more than decent at tottenham so im not sure what top sides hes walking into either. I know spurs are a good team but thats all, it seems to have been forgotten that bale pulled them out of the mire with wonder strikes on about 6 or 7 occassions last year, so yes he did carry the team, if they had 5 or 6 top class players, a world class player and 3 or 4 very good players as you are suggesting they would be competing for the title not fifth.

Dembele is no more than decent ? Have a look at Spurs win % without him compared to with him. He is one of the best midfielders in the League in my opinion. He'd fucking stroll into United or Chelsea's midfield and he would ours if we didn't have two World Class players in his role.

Spurs win percentage without bale is actually higher than it is with bale if you want to go down that route, win percentage doesnt take into account who those games were against etc etc. Dembele is decent look with all due respect if like you said he would walk into chelsea or uniteds midfield why isnt he walking into their midfield, do you think spurs caught a jump on everyone and united and cfc didnt know he was available for that price. he is at spurs because thats what he is decent.

educate me, what is spurs win record with and without dembele?

CTID101 said:
If you asked anyone walking past though who is it how many would actually know?

Probably wouldn't know what team it was either!

You are completely underestimating American interest in English football.

FrancoisToure said:
CTID101 said:

I was talking to a Yank over there yesterday & he had seen the add by NBC. He was amazed they had gone with Spuds & Bale, he said although the PL is big over there that not many will be aware who Bale is & know very very little about Spuds as a club.

not my fault! said:
FrancoisToure said:
CTID101 said:

I was talking to a Yank over there yesterday & he had seen the add by NBC. He was amazed they had gone with Spuds & Bale, he said although the PL is big over there that not many will be aware who Bale is & know very very little about Spuds as a club.

theyre not called spuds by yanks...fries. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.