Gareth Bale

TexasBlueMoon said:
Bale is on FIFA 14's cover here in the US. I guess he's a little marketable here after all ;)

FGN120-1.jpg

Isn't this the cover for FIFA14 in the USA and Mexico?

Blue_Rossy said:
Jack Wills said:
Matt the Giant said:
Too expensive.

But worth every penny. Best attacking player in the league. Guarantees goals and creates chances, great free kick taker and terrific attitude (not a cock like Suarez or Rooney.)

In the current transfer market, where Suarez would be around £40m, players like Illaramendi go for £34m and even Negredo is valued at around £24m, then if we paid £70-80m for Bale then in my opinion it's a good deal. Expensive yes, but you get what you pay for. We'd be getting a world class player who will only get even better.

If we sign only one more player in the next two seasons, it should be Bale. He'd transform us (and wouldn't demand the wages of Ronaldo).

Good post that mate. I agree with all that :)

Good post.

just scored a cracker tonight as well.......the one and only player in the prem when he gets the ball you just know something will happen,WORLD CLASS ......wish we was in for him

He only scored 1 against Swindon? Just think if that was Messi or Ronaldo they would of scores an hatrick each half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.