Gareth Bale

1005083_571858739539712_781414565_n.jpg

stony said:
woolleyback blue said:
I'd be happy for someone to prove me wrong but my personal feeling is that Bale wouldn't fit into the style of play Mr P's teams use. To me he's suited to a counter attacking style. His game relies on speed not guile. We could end up buying a £80mill white elephant and that money could be spent on 3 players who would suit us better.

I'm not sure I agree with you about him not fitting the team, but I do agree that we shouldn't pay spurs £80M for him. Although it would be amusing to see the Spurs fans get giddy about all the players they would be getting with the proceeds, only to see the Spurs board put most of it in their pockets while they still shopped around and try and sign everyone on the cheap as per.

I thibnk he would fit in well but he aint an 80 Million player - this season is going to be a big big seasonf ro him - turn in another season like lilke last year and he wont be less than 50 and he wil go if Spuds dont get CL - personally i think he will have a decent season but bot as good as last years

Real Madrid fans chant ‘We want Bale!’ as new star is unveiled
<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/real-madrid-fans-chant-want-bale-star-paraded-134122852.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/wor ... 22852.html</a>

A vocal group of Real Madrid fans hijacked the club’s unveiling of their new £34 million signing Asier Illarramendi to demand that the Spanish side make a move for Gareth Bale.

They dont ever get satisied, do they....Isco/Illarramendi/Ronaldo......n now bale

Bale would be a perfect signing, consider the following forward choices

--Bale--Dzeko--Jesus

--Bale--Aguero--Jesus

Silva--Aguero--Bale

Bale is a no brainer if possible

Such a flexible player, a true magician that could play almost every position

Matt the Giant said:
Too expensive.

But worth every penny. Best attacking player in the league. Guarantees goals and creates chances, great free kick taker and terrific attitude (not a cock like Suarez or Rooney.)

In the current transfer market, where Suarez would be around £40m, players like Illaramendi go for £34m and even Negredo is valued at around £24m, then if we paid £70-80m for Bale then in my opinion it's a good deal. Expensive yes, but you get what you pay for. We'd be getting a world class player who will only get even better.

If we sign only one more player in the next two seasons, it should be Bale. He'd transform us (and wouldn't demand the wages of Ronaldo).

Jack Wills said:
Matt the Giant said:
Too expensive.

But worth every penny. Best attacking player in the league. Guarantees goals and creates chances, great free kick taker and terrific attitude (not a cock like Suarez or Rooney.)

In the current transfer market, where Suarez would be around £40m, players like Illaramendi go for £34m and even Negredo is valued at around £24m, then if we paid £70-80m for Bale then in my opinion it's a good deal. Expensive yes, but you get what you pay for. We'd be getting a world class player who will only get even better.

If we sign only one more player in the next two seasons, it should be Bale. He'd transform us (and wouldn't demand the wages of Ronaldo).

Good post that mate. I agree with all that :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.