Gareth Bale

BO6VRruCIAQl19P.jpg:large

Back on topic........we should use our wealth this season and put a 80 million bid in for Bale, it could upset Arsenal if Spuds have 80m to blow but that suits me fine, they could put a bid in for granny shagger (weakens Manure).
Money would be made back in merchandise, and winning pots within 3 years. If we don't get him then we're quite clearly well behind the big boys. Can't see him happy missing out on CL football again.

I'd be happy for someone to prove me wrong but my personal feeling is that Bale wouldn't fit into the style of play Mr P's teams use. To me he's suited to a counter attacking style. His game relies on speed not guile. We could end up buying a £80mill white elephant and that money could be spent on 3 players who would suit us better.

woolleyback blue said:
I'd be happy for someone to prove me wrong but my personal feeling is that Bale wouldn't fit into the style of play Mr P's teams use. To me he's suited to a counter attacking style. His game relies on speed not guile. We could end up buying a £80mill white elephant and that money could be spent on 3 players who would suit us better.

I'm not sure I agree with you about him not fitting the team, but I do agree that we shouldn't pay spurs £80M for him. Although it would be amusing to see the Spurs fans get giddy about all the players they would be getting with the proceeds, only to see the Spurs board put most of it in their pockets while they still shopped around and try and sign everyone on the cheap as per.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.