Gareth Bale

NipHolmes said:
Isco, Illarramendi and Gramiero (?) Are all young players with great futures. Collectively they have cost 80m but Madrid are buying now before the TV deal changes and these players are replacements for Alonso and Kaka and will save them money in wages and will be Madrid players for years to come. Same with Sabin if injuries don't blight next season at Dortmund.

Madrid are building a new team to take over from the old. For the price of 90m Bale won't sign. I bet you know a friendly 20quid that it's 65m or less. Madrid by the way have sold Albiol, Higuain and Callejon. Not exactly lavish and frivolous.

20 quid that when Bale leaves it'll be 65m or less? Certainly sir! I'm only half an hour from Manchester as well so sounds like a plan.

I'll get back to you properly in this post and your other one but at present I've spent way too much staring at a computer screen for how nice a day it is, I will be back at some point!

spurspinter1 said:
NipHolmes said:
Isco, Illarramendi and Gramiero (?) Are all young players with great futures. Collectively they have cost 80m but Madrid are buying now before the TV deal changes and these players are replacements for Alonso and Kaka and will save them money in wages and will be Madrid players for years to come. Same with Sabin if injuries don't blight next season at Dortmund.

Madrid are building a new team to take over from the old. For the price of 90m Bale won't sign. I bet you know a friendly 20quid that it's 65m or less. Madrid by the way have sold Albiol, Higuain and Callejon. Not exactly lavish and frivolous.

20 quid that when Bale leaves it'll be 65m or less? Certainly sir! I'm only half an hour from Manchester as well so sounds like a plan.

I'll get back to you properly in this post and your other one but at present I've spent way too much staring at a computer screen for how nice a day it is, I will be back at some point!

Please do, always enjoy a foreigner on the board other than Reds. Take care you Spud.

NipHolmes said:
Suarez imo is the best striker in the league. Aguero injury free has a word to say and so does RVP if he replicates last two seasons. Anyway back to the point. Suarez IS worth that because he is the difference between top 4 and 5th. Defoe and Adebayor aren't even anywhere near his level. Not even close. The pair of them cost a Suarez in wages yet Suarez is World class and they aren't and both are injury prone.

Spurs are a business rather than a Footbal club. All about figures. I hate that. I loved the Spurs that had more ambition other than squeezing teams for players and even jeopardising a campaign to save a couple of quid. Arsenal and Spurs piss in the same pot imo.

Ahh man was just about to leave and you tempted me back in haha. Last post for the day...

Arsenal and Spurs aren't able to spend vast amounts of money on transfers with little regard to whether they will recuperate it, it has a significant impact on future transfer activity if we balls it up.

David Bentley was a sign of ambition and it looked like it could work out but he walked away for nothing this summer, a 15m investment that paid little to none in terms of dividends. We have to be cautious and also recently seem to really trying to push through youth players, the likes of Caulker, Rose, Townsend, Livermore and Carroll have been with us a long time and this season I really do believe they'll have a good impact. I imagine they'll see quite a bit of the bench between them, would I rather look at the bench and see 5 or 6 20m players on high wages or would I rather see that with the training facilities in place and the effort we put in to developing youth we've actually managed to raise some talent. It doesn't really matter what I think as we can't afford the first option so luckily we're stuck with the one I prefer.

Take care buddy, will reply in due course!

According to mundo deportivo,Madrid have been told "bale will cost €120 million".....been away,so sorry if already posted.

He probably will stay at Spurs this season although Real Madrid will keep closer tabs on the player and will try and grind Levy down.

120m euros, ffs. Ridiculous fee for a really good player. 65m should be tops
for him though. People are seriously overhyping Bale though.

Ray78 said:
He probably will stay at Spurs this season although Real Madrid will keep closer tabs on the player and will try and grind Levy down.

Your probably right ray,but if Perez wants him badly,he will get him....levy will buckle.....spuds could be a serious force with that kind of money to spend.

SPIDERBOY said:
Ray78 said:

Your probably right ray,but if Perez wants him badly,he will get him....levy will buckle.....spuds could be a serious force with that kind of money to spend.

True SB although the valuation is ridiculous for a player who isn't in the same bracket as Ronaldo yet.

NipHolmes said:
Dzeko scores goals and is only frowned upon here because Tevez and Aguero have spoiled us.

Nasri is ace, he just has to be played through the centre. Simple as that.

Anyway back to logic and possibilities. Bale will not sign a deal unless it favours his corner. Spurs are his club but he will have learned from the Modric fiasco where Spurs reneged on their word.

Bale isn't top 3 player. That is criminal and prison should be handed to anyone who thinks this way.

Iniesta is the third best. Not even up for discussion. What Bale did last season Robben has done for many. He's won more than Bale and proven at every level yet never gets considered. Thats a travesty.

Hallelujah. A voice of reason. Bale is a brilliant player, but is not yet consistent enough. Think 50 million is pricey, but in comparison to other recent transfers, I can see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.