Gareth Bale

spurspinter1 said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Offer Spurs £25m with Nasri and Dzeko .... they'd bite our hand off.

Do you actually think that?

Yup .... Spuds are missing a player like Nasri since Modric left. Nasri hasn't done it for us, and will struggle to fit into Pellegrini's system if we play with Navas and Silva. Nasri, settling into London wouldn't be a problem.

Dezko, likewise, hasnt done it and our under-performing strikers end up at Spurs don't they? Spurs need strikers.

Bale .... whilst he is worth more than Suarez, think £75m is steep. £50 is more accurate, cos he is young. so would value Dzeko and Nasri about £25m-£35m ... so leaves room for negotiation.

Ray78 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Ray78 said:
He probably will stay at Spurs this season although Real Madrid will keep closer tabs on the player and will try and grind Levy down.

Your probably right ray,but if Perez wants him badly,he will get him....levy will buckle.....spuds could be a serious force with that kind of money to spend.

True SB although the valuation is ridiculous for a player who isn't in the same bracket as Ronaldo yet.

Agreed mate

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Yup .... Spuds are missing a player like Nasri since Modric left. Nasri hasn't done it for us, and will struggle to fit into Pellegrini's system if we play with Navas and Silva. Nasri, settling into London wouldn't be a problem.

Nasri did do us a nice job and even if he's gonna lose the starting spot he'd still be a good alternative to Silva and to the other midfielders...

Plus I really can't see him heading to Spurs. If he was to leave Eastlands, there are clubs like Monaco and Inter Milan (both having new rich owners and title ambitions in their leagues) interested in him, why would he choose the spuds ?? And again, the spuds are never gonna pay his high wages.

The same goes for Dzeko, He has Dortmund interest and clubs like that why on earth would he go to WHL ?

If we want Bale, we are gonna have to pay the price. £65 M at least. That's what it takes but I'd rather not with such a price tag.

Bye bye Bale...

He clearly wants out. Rags still deluded that they will sign him.

Only one way this is going. If I were Spurs I'd sell and replace with 3 or 4 quality players asap. If it drags on then it is bad news for them

I have a sneaking suspicion that with already having an £81 million bid rejected ( Radio this morning) that they may come back with a cash plus player and that player being Di Maria.

Super David Silva 21 said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that with already having an £81 million bid rejected ( Radio this morning) that they may come back with a cash plus player and that player being Di Maria.
Nah - Di Maria is coming to us - along with Coentrao and Pepe - 3 for 2 Offer!

Super David Silva 21 said:

I would take that if I was Levy - there's no guarantees Bale won't have a shocker of a season. Di Maria and 3 other £20m+ players and Spurs will be serious contenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.