Gareth Bale

Saying on talksport this morning that apparently Levy wants the transfer record broken and at the same time having a player included.

If Levy can get 85m + Di Maria, wow, mega deal if you ask me.

Levy! You Nutter!

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmT2sJAWFSs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmT2sJAWFSs</a>

TexasBlueMoon said:
blink922 said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
Real Madrid to offer €98m plus Coentrao for Bale

Real Madrid will up the stakes in their pursuit of Gareth Bale, with their latest approach set to test Tottenham's resolve. The Liga club will offer Spurs €98 million (£84.6m) plus left-sided player Fabio Coentrao.

Source: AS
Tuesday, 30 July 2013 00:13

If this is true and they don't take it, Levy is a fucking nutcase.

Who do they replace Bale with though? All that money is great, but which world class player wants to play for them?

Kolarov :)

Getting replacement players in will be the issue.

1) will players from Real Madrid join Spurs?

2) Their wage bill will very likely leap<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:18 am --<br /><br />Real Madrid wont remain the richest club in the world for very long if they do deals like this.

They'll surely have to sell a few players - Arsenal and Man Utd will be licking their lips at the prospect.

I just dont get why any one would pay such a transfer fee for Gareth Bale.

Without doubt a top top quality pro but he will never ever score the quantity of goals or deliver consistantly like Ronaldo or Messi

Dont matter how much they get for him Spuds wont be able to replace Bale as there are no equivalent players out there.

Personally i hope Bale stays for one more season so we can see if he can replicate his 2012 performances - personally i dont think he will.

Pigeonho said:
sam-caddick said:
Saying on talksport this morning that apparently Levy wants the transfer record broken and at the same time having a player included.

The guy from AS said at 7:40 that Levy wants 145m euro - cash.
something from darren lewis on talkshi7e this morning saying Levy wants a record cash deal of around £125m + player(s) on top

madness, he's good, but he ain't that good

bojinov29 said:
Pigeonho said:
sam-caddick said:

The guy from AS said at 7:40 that Levy wants 145m euro - cash.
something from darren lewis on talkshi7e this morning saying Levy wants a record cash deal of around £125m + player(s) on top

madness, he's good, but he ain't that good

Going to end up like Modric - RM will back off for 12 months Bale will get fucked off and ultimately push a move through and Spuds will get less than what RM are prepared to offer currently

Levy is playing a very dangerous game here, i know in theory it seems like its a win win for spurs in that they either get mega money or keep bale but if they push to hard, they could end up with an unhappy player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.