Gareth Bale

MSP said:
He didn't say anything wrong - City and PSG are in no way at Barcelona, Madrid or Bayern level. Both in quality or big club tradition way.

It's Sun's bitterman who made a title for that article that's crap, not Bale's words.

exactly.

personally i'd break the bank for bale and cavani.

To be honest i don`t think Bale would have us at the top of his list,as his next destination.

Blue tinted glasses off on this one!

whipper said:
To be honest i don`t think Bale would have us at the top of his list,as his next destination.

Blue tinted glasses off on this one!

To be honest, I am really sick of British tabloids and dubious web sites linking Bale to this club and that club at 60~70mils everyday. I admire their tenacity, but he is just an over hyped, overrated Welshman. Like Modric, if he goes to another league like La Liga, he will flop no doubt.

We don't need him either, best not to be associated with Levy's ways of business.

tbh u wouldnt want him here for the sheer fact that levy would try and take us to the woodshed on a fee.. he's gonna be an amazing player no doubt but I have 0 interest in shelling out £40-50m for a player who wouldn't be well suited for the system Mancini currently employs

sergiokun said:
Great player but we won't be getting him Madrid will stump up the cash or if spurs keep winning Bale might stay

Real Madrid will not.
You are just taking tabloids' concoctions at face value.

cordonbleu said:
sergiokun said:
Great player but we won't be getting him Madrid will stump up the cash or if spurs keep winning Bale might stay

Real Madrid will not.
You are just taking tabloids' concoctions at face value.

If Ronaldo leaves I have no doubt they'll try to sign him.

Sleeping_Easy said:
If people had a choice, would they prefer Reus or Bale?

Bale. He's already a level above Marco Reus imo. No doubt Reus is a very talented young player but Bale is unstoppable when he's on song... And that's in a good but by no means great Spurs side. Imagine him With Silva, Tevez, Yaya, Aguero etc.

As for that article. It's just the usual twisted up Mirror bullshit as always. The lad said nothing offensive towards us at all. We aren't a giant compaired to Munich, Madrid, Barca etc... That's just the current reality of it. You can throw in Juve, Milan and indeed the rags for that matter. But we WILL get there in time and i'm gonna love the journey :)

Could he also not perform as well because he is with those players?

At the moment he has probably Dembele to compete with in terms of genuine quality so he looks amazing

As i saw was pointed out the other day look at his stats before the Arsenal game and i think he has scored most of his goals against bottom half teams eg West Ham and Villa and only has one assist. That's with him having free roam to do what he wants.

Not saying he is a bad player but nowhere near the level some think he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.