Gareth Bale

xzbit04 said:
EalingBlue2 said:
We may need to bid for Bale if Madrid are after Cavani and make it clear that if they want to go for Cav we will push the price up on he and Bale and make it hard for them. They can then decide what they want to do. We may have to go hard for other people targets to help us get our own

I like this!

we'd be wasting our time. i don't see Bale going anywhere this summer and i doubt Real does either.

Chevelle said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Aye??????

According to the agent winger, Gareth Bale Tottenham Hotspur will start talks with Manchester City interest related clientnya.

From City Indonesia
Of course Indonesia is always first to know hahaha

lol, than maybe i'm the first Indonesian to post in here..
the rumors come from twitter, but i'm sure that levy wont sell him to premiere league club

Gareth Bale is a game changer for any team fortunate and savvy enough to sign him, Its that simple. Sign Gareth Bale and you have a major advantage.

This is why I am stressing that he should be our target as he is the only player that can take the club to another level. The guy is one of the best in the world and there are very few opportunities in a generation when clubs will have an opportunity to sign such a player. The scary thing is that he will probably not reach his peak until he is 25, 26. So this is a serious issue I am raising. This is a once in a life time opportunity.

The other players Isco, thiago, cavani etc will just increase the amount the quality( more of the same like Nasri, silva, aguero) in our squad but Gareth Bale will advance the quality (like ronaldo and messi)

Which is why someone will have to stump up 100m for him. There is about as much chance signing Bale as Messi. (Be nice to have both though) Puts down joint tidies away the white stuff. (only kidding)

Really need to do everything in out power to sign him.

Everything we need pace and goals.

I think 75 mill can land him and it will be worth it. Bale is going to move on to another club either this season, which is more than probable and advisable, or next season. So he is not similar to Messi in that respect.

The key is dispelling complexes manifesting as negativity and apprehension for the prospects of getting Bale e.g ''there is no chance of signing bale''; and actually being brave in order to reap the inevitable rewards in the future.

AlvaLazuardy said:
Chevelle said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Aye??????

According to the agent winger, Gareth Bale Tottenham Hotspur will start talks with Manchester City interest related clientnya.

From City Indonesia
Of course Indonesia is always first to know hahaha

lol, than maybe i'm the first Indonesian to post in here..
the rumors come from twitter, but i'm sure that levy wont sell him to premiere league club
They might if they get Rooney and Nani plus money.

Blueband Brother said:
I think 75 mill can land him and it will be worth it. Bale is going to move on to another club either this season, which is more than probable and advisable, or next season. So he is not similar to Messi in that respect.

The key is dispelling complexes manifesting as negativity and apprehension for the prospects of getting Bale e.g ''there is no chance of signing bale''; and actually being brave in order to reap the inevitable rewards in the future.

Very true this mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.