Gareth Bale

Blueband Brother said:
I think he is worth £80 million.

I think people will really grasp what kind of player Bale actually is in 2 or 3 years time. I believe ( preposterous as it may sound) that he is still finding his feet with the change in position n all. We have not really seen what this guy is capable of.

£80 million?, yes thank you. But that's my opinion of course.

Absolute codswallop I'm afraid.

I would love him to be here but can't see it, he is Madrid bound.

Bilboblue said:
Blueband Brother said:

I think people will really grasp what kind of player Bale actually is in 2 or 3 years time. I believe ( preposterous as it may sound) that he is still finding his feet with the change in position n all. We have not really seen what this guy is capable of.

Really? He's been a defender for god damn years, Ronaldo played as a midfielder/Forward since his youth.

pudge said:
Ray78 said:
Blueband Brother said:

1 season in the Champions League and one League cup runners up medal to his list? There is potential, but not at that price.
You can't value a player based on his teams achievements.

At 80m I am expecting one or two medals and a few season in the Champions League.

SambaStyle said:
Bilboblue said:
Blueband Brother said:

Really? He's been a defender for god damn years, Ronaldo played as a midfielder/Forward since his youth.
He had been a defender for years. That said, he wasn't exclusively for defender and played on the wing quite often for Southampton and under Jol/Ramos until Redknapp went and stuck him at left-back again. Hasn't played in defence for about 4 years now though.

Ray78 said:
pudge said:
Ray78 said:
1 season in the Champions League and one League cup runners up medal to his list? There is potential, but not at that price.

At 80m I am expecting one or two medals and a few season in the Champions League.
Why?

I'm not saying he's worth £80m, but you certainly don't buy a player based on what he's won. Nor do you justify his price tag by the same means

Blueband Brother said:

Are you Kevin Keegan in real life?

Madrid look like making their move for both Bale and Suarez in the next few days.

Probably take them around two weeks of negotiations. They will shell out around €110m.

Four sales will offset half of that.

pudge said:
Ray78 said:
pudge said:

Why?

I'm not saying he's worth £80m, but you certainly don't buy a player based on what he's won. Nor do you justify his price tag by the same means

It is a rough guide in what you are getting and how he handles the pressure games imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.