Gareth Bale

I would go and put 50m in cash on Levy's table.

I would hazard a guess he would take it.

He is now in that class.

He's one of those players where you just need to suck it up and pay whatever they ask for him. We currently don't have a player who can do what he can do. I'm convinced he would be the missing piece for our team.

But... I don't think he will want to leave if Spuds get champs league. He seems to enjoy playing for them and living in London.

Would be nowhere near as effective as he is for the spuds as he would be for us. Pointless spending £50m on someone who just doesn't fit our style of play.

Real or nowhere imo.

if we want to pay 50M for a world class player we should pay this money on Bale...a fuckin complete player...him suarez and wilshere and the league will be ours for years..just pay the fukin money levy ask for him

He's going to be another Milner... whichever club gets hold of him will never get what Spurs are getting out of him at the minute.

It happens all the time.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
He's going to be another Milner... whichever club gets hold of him will never get what Spurs are getting out of him at the minute.

It happens all the time.
You seriously believe that milner ever performed like bale performs right now? Milner is playing his best football right now, bale is at a completely different level. Right now he is the best player in the league. Just pay what levy wants, i imagine 50-55 million would be enough. At the moment i can't see why ronaldo is better than him he is that good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.