Gareth Bale

spurspinter1 said:
citytill1die84 said:
If they sold Rooney for £30m I think they could easily sign Bale. He be a huge signing for them and it'd be a massive statement of intent.

Hope this doesn't happen but he'd sell plenty of shirts & could easily make money back off him.

Do you really think any club will find it easy to sign Bale?

If Spurs get offered enough they will sell, they always have done.

MCFC BOB said:
Bale sill be staying at Spurs. United don't have £60m.

What makes you so sure?

Wasn't the same said about RVP's contract and fee?

They always find the money when they have to.

MCFC BOB said:
Bale sill be staying at Spurs. United don't have £60m.
I think they have, and if they flog Rooney and a few of their fringe players like Nani they will have more than enough, these twats always pull a rabbit out of the hat, i said the same about V.Persie last year and said they would take it back off us and was poo pooed on here, i was right and i have the same gut instinct about this, sign Rooney and we take the wind out of their sails

stony said:
spurspinter1 said:
citytill1die84 said:
If they sold Rooney for £30m I think they could easily sign Bale. He be a huge signing for them and it'd be a massive statement of intent.

Hope this doesn't happen but he'd sell plenty of shirts & could easily make money back off him.

If Spurs get offered enough they will sell, they always have done.

Every club in the world sells when they are offered enough, but the question is what is enough? Enough for us would have to be a hell of a lot better than 60m that's for sure, irregardless of what the daily mirror or the sun may say.

United could spend even more than we are... the debt is controllable and isn't punished by FFP. They have so many 'official partners' now, they've sold naming rights to the training ground, to the training kit, they have the biggest kit deal of all, they have the usual revenue everyone gets. The Glazers are wonderful though as they seem to refuse to let them go on an absolute rampage in the transfer market. £60million would be no problem for them, IMO, but I don't think Spurs would sell even at that... they know what an asset they have and Real Madrid would pay even more while not being a direct rival.

Real's after bale, so scummy bags pretends to show interest hoping they sell ronaldo to fund Bale. Only problem for the scumers are PSG and Monaco, who both could easily afford Bale or tranny.

Reckon Mr Levy at Rape Arse lane is hopeful of making a mint at the last minute of the transfer window, save the rum cnut from having to spend any of it.

Levy won't sell Bale to Utd, or to any Premier League competitor (as he sees it). Look at how he held out with the Modric to Chelsea saga, al credit to him. And 60m is well short of his value to Tottenham (whether he's worth it is neither here nor there).

I've said it before - the true world stars don't come to the Prem, partly because our teams won't pay the fee, or the wages (Cavani... Falcao - ridiculously overpriced), but partly because we don't offer what the big Euro clubs offer. Living in Paris on 200k a week, or Monaco, or playing for Real or Barca, it fantasy stuff for these boys, as lovely as I'm sure Alderley Edge and Surrey are, these guys will always look to Europe - lifestyle as well as satisfying football and financial ambition.

The Prem is a stepping stone for the big guns - a means to an end and not an end in itself. As much as I hate to say it, it was for Ronaldo, Alsono, Mascherano and van Nistelrooy, it will be for Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Silva and Aguero.

Naymar, Kaka, Messi, Ronaldo, Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Falcao, Isco and eventually Bale. Football's 'A' list who aspire to the money, lifestyle and the realisation of their footballing ambition that the Premier League can't satisfy.

That's why Bale will wait and head to Soain next summer, why we will never see the 'galacticos' head to the Prem, and why great young foreign players come here to make some cash and a name for themselves before they head off over there for the same reason.

spurspinter1 said:
citytill1die84 said:

If a PSG,Monaco,City,Chelsea,Rags,Bayern,Madrid or Barcelona threw 60m+ on Levys desk then ye it would be. FFPR looks to have slown down City & Chelsea spending wise otherwise I think he'd be wearing blue next year. That's imo and I believe FFPR will be the only reason u keep hold of him this year. Guaranteed he's gone next year when u fail to make top 4 again.

LoveCity said:
United could spend even more than we are... the debt is controllable and isn't punished by FFP. They have so many 'official partners' now, they've sold naming rights to the training ground, to the training kit, they have the biggest kit deal of all, they have the usual revenue everyone gets. The Glazers are wonderful though as they seem to refuse to let them go on an absolute rampage in the transfer market. £60million would be no problem for them, IMO, but I don't think Spurs would sell even at that... they know what an asset they have and Real Madrid would pay even more while not being a direct rival.

agree with all of that other than real may not want to spend more than £60M, they may prefer to try and unsettle the player, in the way that they, munich, madrid and the scum always do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.