Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bale is the one player I've wanted to join City since he left the Spurs. I'm hoping he continues to get abuse by the Real fans and just says to himself, "time to go home, I'm done with this". If not this year, hopefully next season.
I just can't believe that our owners didn't put some kind of stipulation (like having first crack at their players that they were looking to bin off) in the contract when they lent Real Madrid all that money. Maybe it was on a handshake, but really Sheik Mansour held the upper hand on this as it sounds like Real Madrid didn't have a lot of options when they were looking for that loan.
And one more thing and this goes to Bill. It looks like you changed your name from DeNiro. Why the change? I think I finally hit my 100 post - which if I remember correctly I can finally start my own thread, though I just saw someone start a thread with like 26 posts. Go figure.

Would love us to sign Bale! He's absolutely everything we need, and covers a HG spot. Wish we'd go for him instead of Sterling and KDB, probably a similar outlay as for those two and a much better player.

Would love us to sign Bale! He's absolutely everything we need, and covers a HG spot. Wish we'd go for him instead of Sterling and KDB, probably a similar outlay as for those two and a much better player.

I agree. Bale on the left, but I would still slot in DeBruyne or Sterling on the right with Silva in the middle. But if DiMaria became available......

MANCHESTER City look set to give Rafa Benitez his first big headache at Real Madrid with a £75million enquiry for Gareth Bale.
They have put the Welsh wizard at the top of a £200million shopping list!!!!

the express
Albeit I'd love this to be true, its from The Express mate which I wouldn't even use as toilet paper.

Albeit I'd love this to be true, its from The Express mate which I wouldn't even use as toilet paper.

I'm with you on that. But if there's any truth to that at all, I wonder if Txiki would pull the trigger on another galactico with Pogba possibly coming in also. Imagine for a brief moment if we were able to acquire Pogba and Bale in the same window? We would be the most hated team in Europe if something like that ever happened.

But but but... He's a lifelong rag supporter and grew up wishing to wear the devil on his shirt! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.