Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on that. But if there's any truth to that at all, I wonder if Txiki would pull the trigger on another galactico with Pogba possibly coming in also. Imagine for a brief moment if we were able to acquire Pogba and Bale in the same window? We would be the most hated team in Europe if something like that ever happened.
Mwa,ha,ha,haaaaaaa

We've certainly made enquiries on him so i wouldn't disregard this story as total bullshit.

I alluded to a player the other week that we made enquiries on that if we we landed him would make us instant title favourites, this was that player. I confided in a few through PM so these people will know i'm not chatting shit when saying this.

He's exactly what we need and we can afford him so why not have a go, whether we get him or not is a different story?

It would be amazing but i don't see it happening when you consider the politics of Real. Their president brought him in as essentially 'his ronaldo' he'd be admitting defeat by selling him, i don't see him as doing that.

It would be amazing but i don't see it happening when you consider the politics of Real. Their president brought him in as essentially 'his ronaldo' he'd be admitting defeat by selling him, i don't see him as doing that.
Perez is more fickle than the Manchester weather, he dumps his managers on a regular basis sometimes after they've won the league. No reason why he wouldn't do that with a player.

Perez is more fickle than the Manchester weather, he dumps his managers on a regular basis sometimes after they've won the league. No reason why he wouldn't do that with a player.

Now would be the best time for them to sell Bale without losing money. If he stays next season, the chances are his performance will drop with the negative support, thus dropping his value.

I hope your right, but i feel Carlo was sacked at least partially for not getting the best out of Bale. A vanity thing really

We've certainly made enquiries on him so i wouldn't disregard this story as total bullshit.

I alluded to a player the other week that we made enquiries on that if we we landed him would make us instant title favourites, this was that player. I confided in a few through PM so these people will know i'm not chatting shit when saying this.

He's exactly what we need and we can afford him so why not have a go, whether we get him or not is a different story?

we're not going to spend £300m this summer.

Bale, De Bruyne, Pogba & Sterling would take us to about £220m minimum, before you even talk LB, DM etc.

Not going to happen.

Would Sterling, Pogba and KDB be enough for Yaya to change his mind on leaving? Those are the players we've been linked to for a while, I don't think those alone are enough to convince Yaya to stay, so maybe there is something in this or maybe not.

Don't get me wrong Bale is a great player......but just think.....How much would Colin Bell, Mike Summerbee, Kinky,Franny Lee and the much underated Mike Doyle fetch at todays values.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.