Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would most certainly be improved, no doubt about it.

The question is whether they can actually afford to do it without a major purge and also sacrificing Pogba and Martial.

They have shown before they don't care about losing face (Mikhitryan) and massaging the true value of players if it helps them achieve their aims of getting an perceived upgrade in.

I'm sure Mourinho won't think twice but it would be the biggest spend in the history of football and six new starters to bed in.

If we're honest, it's exactly what they need.

Bale's signing-on fee would also be huge, but they can do it if they can achieve a straight swap for Bale on Pogba or De Gea.
I have plenty of solid UTD fans who are now saying it's getting embarrassing the way there doing there business. Everyone I have spoken too in the last few week say if De Gea & Martial are sold they will not go & watch or renew.

De Gea makes Real Madrid 100 times stronger at the back & Martial 100% will flourish where he goes next. If Bale does leave & signs for UTD it's a business & short success nothing more certain & this is where those UTD fans from mid 20's upwards are dead against it, most want Mourinio gone.

I have plenty of solid UTD fans who are now saying it's getting embarrassing the way there doing there business. Everyone I have spoken too in the last few week say if De Gea & Martial are sold they will not go & watch or renew.

De Gea makes Real Madrid 100 times stronger at the back & Martial 100% will flourish where he goes next. If Bale does leave & signs for UTD it's a business & short success nothing more certain & this is where those UTD fans from mid 20's upwards are dead against it, most want Mourinio gone.

Martial will renew his contract with United.

A Bale for De Gea swap would be just fine - they lose the one player who has kept them anywhere close to competitive and gain a player who probably doesn't even fit their style of play under Jose. And probably costs them a fortune in wages as well, causing grief in the dressing room and limiting their options for other signings. What's not to like?

Edited to add - that's exactly why I don't expect it to happen, unfortunately.

Piece by Martin Blackburn saying we're not interested in Neymar despite his recent comments on working with Pep. Says we've very meticulously planned for the window and aren't looking to change it, even for Neymar.

So, I imagine it's a safe extrapolation to say we're not going for Bale either.

Let's move on from this one folks.

What if Bale was part of the "meticulous planning"

He’s going back to spuds to thank them for their faith in him. They’ve got a contract clause of first refusal and he’s happy to take a pay cut.

What if Bale was part of the "meticulous planning"
0 links from any decent City source on this one. They're mostly all saying Jorginho and Mahrez are the targets, and Sam Lee went a step further and claimed Hazard/Mbappe is still on if their transfers are possible, even if we get Mahrez.

Martial will renew his contract with United.
Can't see it myself not while Sanchez is playing & definitely not if Bale is signed.

Martial, Blind, Shaw, Felleini & Mata will be out along with either Lindeloff or Bailey.

That's around £120m give or take a few bob.

If they sign Fred, Aulderwield & Rose your talking 150m that's before Gareth Bales ridiculous transfer fee of 150m + 100m wages & signing on fee + ridiculous agent fee it's just not right to spend that sort of cash with Pogba or Sanchez to go but who is going to pay either of there over priced fee & stupid wages???

For me this it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.